Him, Her, and Fever.

It's a Sunday morning, and it's the Yorozuya's day off.

Gintoki just woke up. He sat up, scratched his back while picking his nose still half-asleep. He flicked his booger, stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After brushing his teeth, he changed into his usual clothes, grabbed Shounen JUMP!, went to the living room, sloppily lied down on the sofa and started reading.

He was wondering why it was so quiet, when supposedly, it was supposed to be loud because of Kagura's snoring. Curios, Gintoki stood and walked towards Kagura's room and opened the sliding cabinet. where Kagura's sleeping. Having opened the cabinet, he saw Kagura, sweating a lot, and doesn't seem to be feeling that well. Her brows were frowned.

"Oi, oi. This doesn.t look good." he said, with a not-so-happy smile on his face.

Gin touched Kagura's forehead, and immediately removed his hand because her forehead was too hot. Knowing it, Kagura has a fever.

"Wow. So she's human, too. Huh?" he whisphered. "And she's supposed to be immune to anything." 

"Nnnnngggghhh... nnggg..." Kagura moaned. Slightly turning from left to right.

"Hey, Kagura-chan. Are you thirsty, do you want anything?" he asked with a worried face.

There was no response. This is the first time Gintoki has ever taken care of a sick person; moreover, it has to be a girl.

"This is just a normal fever. What am I so worried for?" he asked himself. While half-smiling creptly. "I'm gonna go get her some medicine." he said, while scratching the side of his neck.

He found a towel, put it around his neck, and went to Kagura's so-called room, which is the sliding cabinet. He opened the cabinet with his foot.

"G-Gin-chan...?" she said, with a soft voice. While blinking her eyes slowly.

"Eeeh, Kagura-chan. How are you feeling right now?" he asked her with a low voice, with a mix of worry.

He saw lots of sweat dripping from Kagura's neck down to her chest. His dead-fish eyes slightly widened by surprise.

"Ah! Your c-clothes, they're wet. You're sweating a lot." he said, while stuttering. "I'll get you a change of clothes." he said, and ran off to go grab Kagura some clothes to change in to.

He rummaged through the cabinets and looked for Kagura's pajamas. Drawer after drawer, he opened them. All he found was Kagura's underpants, all her tops are in the laundry. And so, he just grabbed whatever shirt of his and hurriedly went back to Kagura's side.

"Kagura-chan, here are your change of clothes." said, while huffing. "Can you wear them on your own?" he asked, knowing that Kagura can't. But hoping that she can.

"Uuuuhhh..." Kagura moaned. "I can't. I have no energy."

"So you can't, huh?" he said, while smiling sarcastically. "I pretty much guessed that..."

"Oh, holy mother of. So I'm supposed to change her clothes then, huh? What am I so flustered for? She's just a kid... or maybe a teenager." he whispered to himself, flustered. And kinda has this confused expression plastered on his face.