After Party Problems // Part 1

I woke up to the sound of snoring and to a terrible pain all over my body. I tried to lift my head, but I had another on top of mine. I looked around and remembered all that happened last night.

GOSH! The house must be super messy! Can't I go back to sleep and pretend the house doesn't have to be cleaned todday? God or any other kind of divine creature that's watching my sad life, just help me with this!!! 

Nothing happened, so I decided to just get up already. I tried to move my head, but Dylan's was so heavy, I couldn't.

"Dylan." I whispered. "Dylan." I snapped my fingers in front of him. "Hey. Dylan." I said it a little louder.

"Yeah! I'm awake!" He exclaimed fast, shaking the sleep out of him. 

I finally got up and started to yawn and laze all over.

"We shouldn't have slept this way. Everything hurts me." I muttered as I took a look around the room. The Sleeping Beauty was still asleep, so I decided to woke him up to make a quick check up on the guy.

"Hey, Sleepy Guy, wake up." I said as I clapped my hands in front of his face. 

He got up and set in the place he was. 

Well, at least he didn't die during the night. Thank you, supernatural creature whose name I'm not sure! Thank you!

"What happened?" He asked as he touched his head.

"You woke up." I stated with the most serious look I could give in the morning and started to check his pulse.

"Yeah." He looked puzzled but continued. "I mean before that."

"You were asleep." I stated again, this time just looking into his eyes. His pulse was fine and he was ready to start his normal life again.

"I mean last night, at the party." He asked starting to look irritated.

"Have you lost your capacity to remember things?" I asked, still with the serious look.

He was silent for a bit until he glanced at Dylan who waved peacefully at him. "Hey." 

"Wait a second! That guy tried to kill me!!" Sleepy exclaimed getting up and rushing to a now furious Dylan. "I'm going to sue the fuck out of you!"

"Hey! Hold your horses, Sleepy!" I commanded, getting a look from the two of them. "I was the one treating both of your asses. I'm pretty much the one to say who was about to kill who is me." I walked to the space between them. "And you, Sleepy, almost killed the Sarcastic Manwhore here, so if you don't stop right there and keep this a secret, everyone will know that you were about to rape a girl and almost killed him. And since the witness will be me, I'll make sure he won't go to prison while you rot in there. Did I make it clear?" I looked deeply into his eyes and made sure he got what I was saying.

Sleepy rolled his eyes, and picking up his jacket which laid on the edge of the bed, got out of the room and, eventually of the house.

"Thanks." Dylan whispered, laying on bed, this time.

"Yeah." I set next to him. " You owe me a lot, now." I nodded and glanced at him. "I saved you twice in less than 24 hours."

"You should be my bodyguard..." He added and nodded as well. "How much would it cost me?"

"I don't no..." I prenteded to think as I laid next to him, my feet still on the floor. "They throw me the doe I don't say noh, you see?" I said with a super fake Italian accent and started laughing right after. "Oh, my God." 

We laughed for some time, until some tears started to form in my eyes and my tummy started to roar from hunger.

"Let's get some food." He got up and walked to the door, opening it.