Forget, Forgot... As I was running

A/N: I'd recomend reading the last chapter. Sorry for taking so long...

"No, Dylan. Before that, for my eleventh rejection's sake, how did you get my address?" I asked, getting up from my bed and looking at the smirking boy leaning onto my wardrobe.

"I have my methods, baby girl..." He laughed and turned back to my wardrobe, trying to find something that wouldn't make me a nerd, just by wearing it, but what can I say... I love my fandom shirts... "Seriously, Y/N, don't you have anything other that shirts saying 'We're all bloody inspired'"

"Hmm... Maze Runner..." I closed my eyes and smiled at the thought of reading it. "He didn't deserve to die..."

"'I've got 99 problems, but a snitch ain't one.'" He quoted another, making me laugh. "Actually I want one like this."

"Everyone does...." 

"'Bitch Waves' with the drawing of a girl with beach waves? Seriously?" He asked looking at me while holding the shirt as if he would get sick by only holding it.

"What? It's funny!" I laughed.

"'I'm my own anchor'? What is this?" He asks.

"Teen Wolf." I slowly say, looking at him with a 'How the hell do you not know?' look. He was about to say one from Percy Jackson, when I interrupted him. "Okay, that's enough. if you're not going to help me pick an item from my wardrobe, don't make me get late to school, 'cause I can't really handle an arguement today."

"I bough you clothes on my way here, don't worry. You are not going to wear anything from here." He laughed as I got up to punch his arm.

"Then why the hell did you open my wardrobe?" I tried to punch him, but he held my fist in place, right before it touched his arm. I must've looked at him with such a look of horror and surprise that he fastly freed my hand and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry, I have good reflects." He said walking to the door and getting something from behind it. I was about to tell him he didn't just have good reflects, but awesome ones, almost humanly impossible ones, when he interrupted my brain by throwing a bag of an all too expensive shop at me. "Dress that. I'll wait outside. You have five minutes if you don't want to be late." 

I did as told, after closing the door.

I picked the first cloth from the bag and it literally was just a piece of clothing attached together in a roundy way, secondly I saw some shorts.

"I'm pretty sure I can't take this to school, Dylan." I exclaimed after I dressed that. "My butt is literally all over the shorts and isn't there a code dress for not showing your belly?" I laughed at how different I looked.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah."

He opened the door and he checked me out, however, after a few times of looking at me up and down, he fixed his gaze on my butt showing its existence while he talked to me. "You look perfect for attention." 

"And perfect to be called to the principal." I completed.

"That too... But perfect though." He confirmed, laughing. I picked a pillow from the bed and threw it at him, while laughing as well.

"Do NOT laugh at me! And stop looking at my ass!" I demanded.

"Sorry, but as I said, it looks perfect, baby girl." He said with a smirk and a wink.

"Shut up and help me fix this." I said, motioning to my body and opened my wardrobe. 

This game of make believe was just starting...