Drunk In Love-38

Lexi's POV

I put my phone down, a smirk on my face, oh Kian, so I guess we're dating then.

"Mm, Lexi, why r u awake?" Luke asked groggily.

"I just got a text, don't worry about it Luke" I said, he nodded and pulled me to him, I giggled when he started to snore again, So I picked up my phone again.

Lexi:Okay babe :* Stay safe

Kian's POV

Lexi:Okay babe :* Stay safe

What does that mean? does she think I'm drunk? is she just playing along? Or does she believe me? I sighed.

"Jc, let's get home" I said.

"What ever Keen" he slurred.

"Ricky, are you sober?" I asked.

"Sober enough" he replied.

"JC's wasted" I stated.

"I see" he said.

"Should we head back now?" I asked.

"I'll get JC, you drive" he said, I nodded.

*At home*

As soon as we got home, I immediately went to my room and called Lexi.

"Kian?" she said.

"Hey" I said.

"What are you doing calling at 2 in the morning?" she asked.

"I was worried, I didn't even drink that much" I said.

"Aww Keen" she said.

"Where are you anyway?" I asked.

"Home, when you didn't call, Luke decided that it was best I went home to Cam and Nash's for the night, plus, I didn't have a key" she said.

"Okay, so about the text..." I said trailing off.

"You think I'm cute?" she joked.

"Yes, the cutest" I replied.

"So, are we dating?" she asked.

"I guess" I said.

"Okay then Kian" she said.

"Good night Lex" I said.

"Like I said, its 2 in the morning, but alright, night Kian" she said, I hung up and just like that, she was my girlfriend, I slept with a smile on my face.

Kaya's POV

Calum kept kicking me the whole night, it was annoying yet comforting to know that he was still there, there was a loud crash in the middle of the night which scared the both of us.

"Its alright, I just fell" Ashton said, I laughed.

"Are u alright Ash?" asked Cal.

"I'm fine" he said, I lay my head on Cal's chest.

"Hey there" he said, I smirked.

"Hi" I replied.

"Since when has my chest been a pillow?" he asked.

"Since now" I said, he chuckled and put his arm around me.

*The Next Day*

Lexi's POV

"LEXI DALLAS!" Cam yelled, both me and Luke shot up.

"Huh? what!" I said rubbing my eyes.

"What are you doing sleeping in the same bed with Luke?" he asked.

"Give me a break Cameron" I sighed.

"Give you a break? you're sleeping in the same bed as a boy you only just met!" he said.

"Where am I gonna sleep? on the ground? if you don't remember, I moved in with the O2L boys, my bed is also there" I said, Luke just sat there awkwardly.

"Lexi! you can't just go on and flirt with every boy!" he said.

"Am I a bad person Cam! is that why you think so little of me? to think I thought it would be amazing being your sister, its the complete opposite!" I said, he looked hurt.

"I'm gonna go to the hospital to check on Kaya" he said and left.

"Am I a bad person Luke?" I asked.

"No, seems you just have a bit of a temper, everyone does, just some more then others" he said putting his arm around me.

A/N:It was raining, I was outside for like 2 minutes and now Im sick 😷😷😷

XoxoLexi!