Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

REVELATION

NIALL HORAN'S POV:

It has been a busy two weeks so far. We had rehearsals after rehearsals and photo shoots to promote the tour. Tomorrow night is the opening night here, in Italy. Marbella Hall, the must be place for concerts and performances. It perfect place for Liz to perform.

It was fun. Seeing Liz really preparing for a concert is really awesome. She is so carefree with everybody... except us. Though that seem to change, I guess. I saw her talking to Zayn the other day. She was smiling!

I asked him how he did it. But Zayn just shrugged.

FLASHBACK...

"Oh c'mon!" Niall called out to Zayn. "Zayn! How did you do it?"

"I just talk to her." Zayn shrugged.

"But, I did that she snapped at us."

"When?"

"What? What do you mean when?" Niall asked confused.

"When did she snap at you?"

"Around three weeks ago. When we planned talk to her." Niall explained.

"We? Whose we?"

"Remember what I told you the day Simon said we were Liz's opening act."

Zayn nodded. "ooh that day."

It was Niall turn to nod.

"Well then," Zayn said clearing his throat. "All I did was talk to her. Alone."

"Alone?"

"Yeah, alone. That's what I did."

END OF FLASHBACK...

ALONE. I have to talk to her alone. That's it! I miss my best friend. I miss her. Besides, I want her and Harry together not Graziella. Ugh! She is always whining the opposite to Liz.Liz just smiles and never complain when she is ask to do things for others or when she doesn't get what she wants.

We were watching her on stage. She was being taught the choreography by Nate. I diverted my by eyes to those beside me. the boys and yeah, our girlfriends on our sides except Harry whose wasn't paying attention to Sophie but his eyes was glued to Liz, whose was now seated on the bench with piano in front of her.

Okay. Take five, everybody." I heard Nick Rogers, the concert director, called out. Simon was beside him, who was nodding in approval.

Everybody was clearing the stage but, Liz remained in front of the piano. We decided to go back to our dressing room back stage. Simon was with us. He told us that we did great. Suddenly, a melody of a familiar song sounded behind us.

Harry's head was the first to turn a looked at Liz, who was playing the piano, with warm and lonely expression on his face. He looked as if he wanted to run to the stage and envelope her into her arms. But, he can't since, for obvious reason.

SOPHIA WYSE'S POV:

Everything is not going the way I planned. When we got back from Spain, everything went to a down fall. The girls stop hanging out with me. The boys... well they are distancing themselves. Harry, even Harry, my boyfriend, is distancing himself from me. How can he do that, he is my boyfriend. He keeps staring at that freaking blonde-haired bitch. When did he start seeing her again? She was supposed to be invisible. What happened? I want her out of their lives. I succeeded in doing that for more than a year. What happened? Why are they planning on making friends with her again?