Our first birthday ~ Chapter 1

There are two great days in a person's life - the day they were born and the day they find out why. ~William Barclay

Sylvanna's POV

I picked up my daughter and dressed her in a cute little birthday outfit.

I threw her a few inches in the air and then caught her. She giggled and looked at me. "Mwa Mwa!" She giggled. I looked at her.
"Zach! She said Mama first, Ha!" I yelled. Zach came in the room laughing, holding a dressed up Ein.

 Zach came in the room laughing, holding a dressed up Ein

"Mwa Mwa, Mwa mwa!" Ein cheered. Zach stuck his tongue out at Slyvanna. We carried the 'twins' down to the party. I set Aphmau down and she stumbled over to Aaron. She gave him a hug and clapped her hands. Little Aaron hugged her back and poked her nose. Soon enough it was time for cake, Ein and Aphmau slammed their faces into the cake to eat it. Simply adorable. Little Aaron stared at Aphmau, in a cute way though. We don't even have to arrange this marriage to know it'll happen. But to be sure, we'll talk to Derek. I walked over to Derek and took his attention away from all the kids.
"Derek, I want to arrange a marriage between our kids."
"Which ones?" Derek said calmly.
"Aphmau and Aaron. The only thing is, we let them get together on their own terms. If they're not together by 20 then we set them up." I replied. He nodded and we shook on it. I walked away over to watch the kids. The party soon ended and we began to clean up. Aaron stayed and played with Aphmau, ignoring Ein. Ein crawled over to play with them, and Aaron growled at him. Ein began to cry. Zach walked over and picked up his son, giving him attention. I smiled at them. A few hours later Derek came back for his son. Aaron hugged Aphmau and ran to his dad. They walked back to their house and I walked over to a very sad looking daughter. I picked her up and threw her in the air. She giggled and I pulled her in for a hug. I brought her to her high chair and strapped her in. I went and grabbed a jar of baby food. I spoon fed it to the giggly one year old. She finished up the jar and looked sleepy. I picked her up and patted her back. I walked upstairs to her and Ein's room and set the now sleeping baby in her crib. I walked back downstairs and picked up Ein from where he was playing with his dad. I tickled his stomach and put him in the high chair, grabbing another jar of baby food. He made a bit of a mess which slightly aggravated me but I ignored it and helped him finish the food. I patted his back and rocked him to sleep as I walked to his room. I laid him in his crib and covered his chest. I walked to Aphmau and did the same for her. I kissed their foreheads and walked away. I sat on my bed and looked out the window. Zach was always working but made time for our family. Zach came upstairs while I changed for bed. He walked over to the closet and changed into pajamas. I slid one of his weekend shirts over my head and laid in the bed beside him. I pulled him closer, falling asleep.