Chapter 1- New Begining

Third Pov

"Attention all duelists! Welcome to this event sponsored by Industrial Illusions. You received with your invitation, the star chips that will grant you entry into the contest. You are all elite, invited by us after close observation of your past Duel Monsters contests. You each have a fair and equal chance to win. It all comes down to how well you've chosen your cards and how well you play. Now then duelists cross the ocean and enter the Duelist Kingdom."

Announced one of the staff managing the new duelist tournament, the tournament to determine who's the best duelist out there, held by the game's creator Maximillion Pegasus.

Duel monsters is a famous game which depends on strategy and quick wit. This is the first tournament to have so many well-known duelists from all over the world in the same place.

All duelists participating were gathered at the domino city port to board the ship that will take them to the duelist kingdom where the main event takes place. That's where our story starts with a brunette girl with green hazel eyes whose hair reached her waist boarding the ship. She wore a high neck sleeveless green shirt, blue jeans and green converse shoes.

Aria's Pov

"Present your star chips as you board the vessel." Told us one of the staff

I opened my palm showing one of the staff my two star chips.

"Thank you. Next." He told me as I continued upward but I stopped when I heard the ruckus behind me.

"Hey you! get out of here. Only official contestants are allowed on board." Yelled one of the staff checking the duelist going abroad.

"How do you know I'm not official?" questioned a blonde teenage boy, grabbing the attention of everyone.

"Because the official duelists aren't trying to sneak on board through the lower hatches." One of the lackey's told him as two of them dragged him away, I stepped aside to let the other duelists aboard and followed the three of them.

"Stop your struggling. We're going to have to throw you out." They told him as he continued to keep struggling.

"No way. I came here to duel and I'm gonna duel." The blonde replied

I was about to intervene when a short boy with tri colored hair did first.

"Leave him alone." The short boy demanded, I stayed aside watching how this was going to unfold.

"Hey, Yugi." The blond greeted.

'Did he say Yugi? As in the one who had beaten Kaiba?' I thought to myself.

"Joey! What're you doing here, Joey?" Yugi Asked Joey.