Indefinite Hiatus

If you're reading this, then you've probably noticed that I just changed the Court of Shadows title to "indefinite hiatus." I am truly sorry to say that, as of now, I have no immediate plans to continue writing Court of Shadows. I feel like an awful hypocrite because I understand the disappointment associated with an author on Wattpad deciding to discontinue a book.

I knew going in to a fan-fiction crossover, that it was going to become harder to write with each book that released. I told myself that I needed to finish writing it before I read the last legitimate books; alas, life got in the way. As a writer who tried to stay as close to home with what might have actually happened between SJM's characters, it is very difficult to keep writing while knowing how everything ends. Kingdom of Ash was basically the straw that broke the camel's back. It is possible that I will return to this fanfiction. If I do, it will likely be in the form an entire re-write; however, it is not in my foreseeable future.

My sincerest apologies to everyone who kept with Court of Shadows. I can't tell you how exciting this journey has been-- watching the views travel, day by day, all the way up to 58,000. Each and every comment you guys left was like a little compliment to my aspiring author's soul. I want to thank all of you for taking the time to click on my book, and I hope that you will consider reading whatever original stories I come up with in the future.

Best wishes,

thefakesjmaas