As You Wish

The sound of the shower wakes me up, images of him naked has me hard. Getting up I sneak into the bathroom, takong my clothes off on the way. His outline can be seen. I sneakily get in, he couldn't hear the sound of the shower curtain moving for he is Sleeping with Sirens If i'm James Dean and your Audrey Hepburn.

I wrap my arms around his waist, he jumps, a tiny scream escapes from his lips. he turns hitting me in the chest.

"You scared the life out of me!" He smacks my chest. I chuckle kissing his neck.

"I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to take you in the shower." I turn him around. Putting his palms on the shower wall. I spread his cheeks, rubbing my dick between them. I bring one of my hands up to his nipple twisting it between my fingers. Whimpers sound from his lips.

"You like that baby?" I pull on his nipple rubbing my dick harder in the crevice of his ass.

"God yes!" he moans out. Just playing with his nipples has him wanting more. I love tue effect I have on him. I grab hold of his wrists holding them above his head. I move my dick down the crevice to his balls. He moans bucking his hips. Not wanting him to move, I push one of my hands to his lower back pressing him to the wall.

"I don't want you to move, I'm in full control baby. Undstand?." I bite his neck drawing blood, it flows into my mouth causing the most pleaurable high. It just keeps getting better everytime.

"Yes, yes understood!" he moans out between panting breathes.

Getting on my knees I take his pink pucker with my tongue. I lick inside of him, swirling my tongue around. I start to tongue fuck him. He tries his hardest not to buck his hips. This is the first time he's ever been rimmed. So his actions are understandable.

I move my fingers to his ass. Licking them, I push them in scissoring him. I finger fuck him, his body shivering, and struggling from wanting to buck his lips. I move from my fingers to my tongue, alternating between them.

Mmmmaa Xeeenonn, please fuck me already!" he begs out, I smirk before kiss from his balls, up his back, from his neck to his lips.

"As you wish baby." I say before I spread his cheeks again, then I slam as hard as I could in him. His screams echo in the shower. I fuck him hard and fast hitting his bundle of nerves.

"Baby how your ass squeezes me!" I moan out from the tightness of his ass on my dick. Damn it, it feels so good.

I slam into him harder. Moans and screams comebfrom his mouth, causing a tightness in my balls.

"I'm close! So close baby!" I groan out going faster. His ass clinches around me, indicating he's close to cumming. His ass squeezes me as he bucks off my hips, his hands clinched in fists.

"Baby I'm.. I'm cumming!" he moans sexily out. His seed spraying over the shower wall. He milks my dick as he cums, causing me to cum deep, deep inside his ass. I throw my head back and moan, emptying myself in him. Whem we are done, we slide down the wall into the tub with me still inside of him. The shower pours down on us.

"It keeps getting better everytime." he says as he pulls off of me. I stand helping himbup and wash him, dry him off, then I get him dressed.

"Why did you help me get ready?"" he ask me with confusion.

"I like taking care of you." I smile kissing his lips, before getting dressed myself. I grab his hands before going to the dining room. Last night I stayed at Zenith's. Walking into the dining room the pack smirks at us.

"Are you two always so loud." Kennedy ask smirking. Zenith blushes, as I smirk.

"What can I say I'm good at what I do." I smirk down at a blushing Zenith. The pack chuckles at us.

As I sit down to eat my phone rings. Seeinf that it's Nana I answer. "Good morning Nana." I get out before she starts to yell at me.

"Xenon Neptune Icon! You dare stay out all night, giving me a fright! You may be king mister but that gives you no right to scare me like this! You know you are a target! I'm your guardian! Now get your ass home!" she stops yelling at me, making me feel bad for scaring her.

"Nana I didn't mean to scare you, I'm with my mate and his pack. I stayed with him last night." I say in a small voice, she's the only woman that can make me feel like a 2 year old.

"You're with your mate! Why didn't you say anyrhing Mister? Oh never mind you have the brain of a gold fish." I hear her smirk in her voice. I laugh out. That woman never seizes to amaze me.

"Now Sweetheart you bring that mate of yours and his parents so I can meet them." She orders me. I smile through the phone.

"How would you like to meet my Nana?" I ask Zaya, Kenith, and Zenith. "Be warn she's a scary woman." I shiver remembering a time when I made her mad and she dressed me like a girl and sent pictures all over the kingdom. That was embarrassing.

"I'll love to meet her! Oh my I have to get ready!" Zaya runs out the room mumbling about dresses and makeup.

"I better goband help her get ready. See you lster babe." I say kissing his lips before leaving.

When I arrive home, I hear the sound of music and banging of pots. Walking into the house. Leavis is on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor, walking into the kitchen Rhea is scrubbing pots and pans. I turn to see Nana with her hands on her hips glaring at me.

"Scrub the walls." She orders me. Without complain I do as she orders.

It takes all day to do everything Nana wanted done, by five the food Is in the oven cooking and we are all getting ready for our guest. Dressed in slacks and a solid black button down and a red ty. I spike my hair. As i do so the door bell rings indicating my mate and his parents are here.