Part 3 - Meizuo

Meizuo couldn't sleep. He heard a bit of rustling outside that made his head pop up, but he heard the sound of a zipper opening and closing so he relaxed. That must've been just Lei, checking to see if he was missing anything in the outside world. He could never understand how one could take so many naps in a day and just pop in and out of life.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated beside him. He answered it quickly so as not to wake Ximen. "Meizuo? When are you coming home?" Caina's voice demanded from the other line. He switched to video call and saw her pouting at him. Lowering the volume of his phone, he whispered, "I'm sorry, Love, I have no idea how long Xiaozi is keeping us here." Caina looked like she was on the verge of throwing a tantrum, and she whined, "But I miss you! It's been days since we--" "Sssshh I know Love, I know exactly how long it's been," he said in a low voice, "I promise to make it up to you when all this is over and I'm finally home." His eyes widened when Caina reached for the buttons of her top, "How 'bout you make it up to me now?" "Caina, don't you dare--" he gulped when she took off her top and she stood there in a black lace bra. She pressed her breasts together for him. "Don't you miss these, Baby?" she purred as she massaged her breasts in front of him. He nodded quietly, and she grinned at him as she stepped out of her skirt, revealing a matching set of panties. Meizuo had to swallow a growl as she teased him through the screen. "Aren't you going to hurry home for this?" she pouted, positioning herself on the bed. "You're killing me, Caina," he said in a really low voice. "Ooohh you sound so sexy," she giggled, "Aren't you going to show me what you've got?" Keeping his eyes on the screen, Meizuo reached into his shorts and-- "Don't. You. Dare." Ximen's voice cut through the darkness and Meizuo froze. "No, bro. Just, no." Meizuo felt Ximen get up. "I'm giving you half an hour to finish this-- this-- whatever this is. You better be done when I get back." He heard Ximen open the entrance to their tent and zip it shut behind him.

"What just happened?" he gaped at Caina, who was rolling all over the bed, overcome by giggles. "We should've asked him to join us!" she giggled. "You're impossible!" He shook his head at her. "And I know you're... hmmm... how shall I put it?" she winked at him, "Ready?" He sighed. She really was insatiable. He reached into his shorts and said, "Ready." And it was then that they tortured each other through the screen, touching themselves and imagining they were touching each other, until they found their release and vowed that the moment they got together again, it would definitely be more explosive and less dramatic than this.