Chapter 1

Ella's P.O.V

I was having another dream about running in the woods last night. I think my wolf Mikayla is getting a little antsy. With tomorrow is my 17th birthday. We also get to find our mate on my 17th birthday. Since I have Alpha blood in me since my father is the Alpha of the 2nd most dangers pack in the world I've been shifting since 14. Normal werewolves shift at 16 but if you are Alpha you shift earlier the boys shift at 13, and the girls shift like me at 14.

With tomorrow being my 17th birthday my dad is holding a big party for me to meet my mate. So he is inviting all the unmated werewolves. But right now I'm going to meet up with my best friends Jaellyn (Jae), Sarah, Jade, and Bethany (Beth) at the mall so we can get are dresses for the party. We all are 17 all of are birthdays are with in a few days from each other. With Jae, Sarah, and Beth are triplets are beta Jace's daughter's. And then Jade is gamma Alec's daughter. The triplets birthday is today and Jade and her twin Dan was yesterday.

We all found are dresses and they are gorgeous my dress is burgundy, Jade's is royal blue, Beth's pink Jae's is black, and Sarah's is Wight.

Well we were at the mall we went to Victoria secret to get new lingerie to were under are dresses for are mates if we find them tomorrow. On the way back the pack house (witch is like a giant mansion) we stop at Starbucks then we went out to eat.

When we got back to the pack house I walk into the kitchen to tell my mom I'm home and when I get there my older brother max is sitting there. He's 18 and he is back visiting from collage on the other side of the country for my birthday and he's also an unmated werewolf.

Luke's P. O. V

I can't stop thinking that I could finally find her tomorrow. When I got the invite from Alpha Dominic for his, his beta, and his gamma's daughter's 17th birthday and a few other unmated females in hopes that they'll finds there mate's there. Me, my beta Jacob, my gamma Nick, my younger brother ben who's a year younger then me, his best friend Mac, Mac's twin sister Becca , and some of my unmated best pack fighters are going.

We'll be staying there for a few nights so we have to pack extra clothing. For the few days we are there if we find are mates they would be coming back with us. My beta's and gammas parents are going to take over the pack well we are away.

I walk in to my closet to put my bags in there in till tomorrow and I look over at the empty half of my walk-in closet and think to myself and my wolf Jax soon we'll be with our beautiful mate.

Authors notes:

Thank you for being patent with me. No the girls in the dresses are not the girls. I'll post photo's of the girls in later characters