week ten.

Monday 6:18 PM

Grace sat looking at her laptop, as she looked at the previous message from Jonathan, as she got the courage to move her finger across her laptop to clicking on the box, where she texted him.

Grace: Can we meet and talk about the other day.

Jonathan: Grace hello, saw you left me open. Of course we can meet whenever you would like come over to the hotel I'm staying at.

Grace: No, a public spot, In one hour.

Jonathan: Okay, meet me at the Bat Bar, one hour.

Grace looked at the message as she shook her leg as she heard her phone buzz as she put her laptop down, picking up her phone opening a message from Megan.

Megan: Hey, you haven't been responding to the gc? You weren't at school either? You okay?

Grace: Hello, I've been sick, think I just caught the flu. I'm feeling better.

Megan: Ah, well the schools shutting down to do the detox, since everyone has been sick. Have you seen the gc?

Grace: Great, just one more day of free resting. And I haven't really.

Megan: Two actually, the student council convinced the school board for two days :) and we are throwing Josefina a little suprise LATE birthday party, since we get her to ourselves since her family went to Mexico.

Grace: Uh a party? On a Tuesday? Wasn't her birthday like a week ago?

Megan: Yes, but her family would never let her out but they went to Mexico, so we get her for the next two days. We get two days off so no harm is done.

Grace: I don't know if I'll be able to make it.

Megan: Grace it's just gonna be us, you have to go for Josefina come on.

Grace was about to text back as she heard her door open and saw Ben. "Grace, don't be mad, but.." Ben said as Daniel walked in as Ben closed the door as Grace got up quickly out of bed looking at Daniel. "What's up with you?" Daniel asked looking at her. "I'm sick I told you." Grace said looking at him. "You've been ignoring me for two days." Daniel said looking at her. "What's the deal?" He added looking at her as she looked at him staying silent before speaking. "Well I don't want you getting sick being around me, and you should be having fun with the senior class." Grace said. "It's your last year of school, I don't want you worrying about me while you should be out having fun." Grace said looking at him as he sighed. "Fuck having fun, I don't care about that I wanna be with you." Daniel said looking at her as he looked around. "Look, if you don't wanna be with me tell me, don't just play around with me." Daniel said looking at her as she looked at him and sighed. "I do wanna be with you, but I just can't think." Grace said. "I can't breathe I feel like I'm dying, I can't move, I black out. And this paper it's due tommorow." Grace said as she felt herself start to breathe heavily as Daniel moved towards her wrapping his arms around her. "No, I can't breathe." Grace said trying to push him off as he held her rubbing his hands through her hair. "Calm down breathe." Daniel said holding onto her moving her to the bed as they both sat on the edge as he held onto her by her shoulder. Grace felt her eyes slowly shutting but she kept them open looking out in space as she rested her head on his shoulder. As Daniel ran his fingers through her hair as he had one arm wrapped around her. Grace felt her body fall on the bed as Daniel laid next to her as he ran his fingers through her hair as her head rested on his chest as he rubbed her back with the hand wrapped around her. Grace's eyes slowly started to shut, she tried keeping her eyes open but they slowly shut, making her fall asleep against Daniel.

As he noticed she fell asleep he moved his arm, as he felt the room get cold, he stood up covering her with the blanket. Daniel stood up and looked around her room going towards a shelf where stacks of pictures were look at one where she looked younger and had long, blonde hair. He set down the picture as he walked over to the desk she had and grabbed her computer. He opened the laptop and looked at the lock screen which was a picture of the girls as he heard her nonfictions going off he went to the sound turning it on mute as he opened up a file which the teacher had sent her and looked at the prompt. What is friendship to you? Daniel took a deep breath as he looked at Grace and back at the laptop as he stood up putting the laptop looking on a wall were she had five pictures, of her and the girls he smiled a bit and sat on a chair she had in her room with the laptop in his lap, as he started to type.