i take it back...

Helloooo to future Josh reading this. You’re in the other room right now studying for the math exam tomorrow. I asked to use your computer to check facebook which I did but then I got bored and opened up Pages so yep here I am.

You have really bad study habits. Always last minute. Your name should start with an ‘L’. Lazy, last minute Larry. See? Doesn’t that sound better? Anyways you’ll probably be annoyed at me for writing all of this instead of helping you study so I’ll save it in a folder of a folder of a folder to make it harder for you to find it. Maybe even impossible.

Goodbye future Josh!

October 30th 2013

Hello again future Josh. Back at your house, on your computer. You told me to do whatever I wanted so after all of the tumblr I came back here. We meet again. Kind of.

You’re downstairs right now talking to your mom. Its Halloween tomorrow and your asking her if you can go to a party with me. I mean - I’m not your date to the party or anything, obviously- just clearing it up in case your reading this as an 80 year old man and forgot most of your life. Sorry, I probably just bummed you out 80 year old Josh. 

Anyways I think I should start writing down the dates when I write these. Okay I’ll add it right now, which to you doesn’t make sense because it was there the whole time.  I think I hear you coming up.Yep I do, ahh I hope you can go!!! Pleasepleaseplease

November 10th 2013

Oh long time no talk future Josh! I haven’t gotten a chance to be alone with your computer—okay that sounds weird. You know what I mean. You are in the bathroom. Oh god I am SO creepy. Just going on your computer the minute you go into the bathroom. Okay I really hope you don’t find this. Gotta go I just made myself feel guilty. 

November 12th 2013

OH BY THE WAY, I never actually ended up telling you that you went to the Halloween party!!! Be happy for yourself 80 year old Josh! The bad news is—you weren’t exactly allowed to go and I might have possibly been the one that knocked on your bedroom window asking you to sneak out with me. So I indirectly got you grounded for 2 months but hey no hard feelings right? Present Josh was mad at me for a week! How unfair is that? Especially since you/he were/was the one who started the sneaking out in the first place!

Woah that’s weird. Do I say you? Because you probably aren’t the same as how you are now. But you’re still the same person so I’ll just say you.

Here I am right now in your room while you are downstairs making us sandwiches. I asked if I could go on your computer again and you made some remark about me talking too much to my boyfriend. 

First of all future Josh I want you to know that present Josh is being really annoying about this. A cute guy named Aaron had a crush on me and we liked to talk a lot, but that was it there was nothing else happening. I didn’t like him that way and I told him that already and he said he understood and that it was alright! So I don’t get why you have to go all annoying brother on me and make a joke about us being together every single time you get a chance. 

I do not, I repeat do not. Have a crush on Aaron. I do not have a crush on anyone as a matter of fact. I’m not letting myself fall swiftly into some guy’s arms just because he has nice hair or nice eyes. No. I’m waiting for the spark, and there was no spark with Aaron. Just an awesome friend ship so quit bugging me about it.