miley the mac

November 23st

1:00 pm

Hello future Josh.

I got a new computer! One that actually works now, its a Mac so I have Pages that I can write these on (this one wont crash on me like yours stupidly did).

You haven’t talked to me these past 5 days. 

So I’m talking to you, future Josh. Maybe you could give forgive me. 

I wrote a note and taped it on your window explaining everything that happened. The next morning the note was gone and when I came to your door your mom answered and she just shook her head and said ‘Sorry hon, he’s dealing with a breakup right now. He wants to be alone.’ 

I nodded and hoped she didn’t see my eyes become watery. 

A breakup I made happen. 

Fiona was stupid. 

She was stupid to lose someone like you, I heard in school that she was going out with some guy named Jeff now. 

You wouldn’t know since you were home schooled, or maybe you would if someone else told you. Maybe just like Fiona found Jeff, you’ve found a replacement for me. 

November 24th 

4:00 am 

These past 6 days I was basically just going to school, coming back, eating, sleeping. 

Life is so boring without you.

Please come back to me. 

Please just forgive me already.

...

It’s your computer’s fault anyways.

And I know what you’d say right about now: 

‘You’re hurting my computer’s feelings and that’s rude. It works perfectly fine! It’s your negative energy that’s making it slow!’ 

Josh...that’s bull.

Miley the Mac is getting old, and you just have to learn to accept it. 

Right, 80 year old Josh?? 

November 24th 

 7:00 am

I knocked on your door again today, your parents already left for work so I knew it was just you. 

Or maybe you weren’t home either, I didn’t know.

How could I know anyways?

It’s not like you told me anything anymore. 

But I guess it’s only been 6 days...

November 25th 

 5:28 am

I heard screaming and I thought it was a dream so I tried to go back to sleep but right when I was about to fall asleep I thought maybe it was you...