CHAPTER 3- PARTY OR NOT?

You're invited. Tomorrow night @ my house.

Don't bring dogs with you.

                                                     - VinTru

P.S : Wilford, Diamond Street, 09.

Wear something SEXy.

--

"Dogs? Who would probably bring dogs with them to a party? And does he really need to put emphasize on the word sex?" , I said to myself while lying in my bed eating a piece of cracker. I think I'm not going. I know no one there. I'll be sitting on a side and watch everyone having fun and two, I'm really not into parties. But I want to see him again... 

I realized that mum was watching me. She was standing at my door with a curious smile.

God. I always forget to lock my door.

She sat beside me.

"Someone invited you to a party on the first day?", she asked.

"Yes Mum. But we both know that I'm not going. So you don't have to worry about it."

"You should go.", Mum said surprisingly.

"That's new mum. Last time I asked you back in 8th grade if I could join someone's party, you almost killed me."

"You're old enough Bless. Get a life. Meet new friends. As long as you don't go home with no clothes and smelling like a toasted meat, it'll be okay with me." , she said.

"Thankyou mum. I'll think about it." 

After dinner, I opened facebook. I was about to search for Vince's account and realize that I don't even know his last name. How disappointing!

Until I remember his signature, VinTru. I searched for it and BOOM!

Vince Truisse

18years old

College of WILFORD ACADEMY

Model of New York Times

I scrolled thorough his profile and saw pictures of him, girls with bikinis on. I think of him over and over again. It's love on the first sight.