AU! Levi X Movie Star!Reader

thiswasrequestedby @hanjinaynay

HereyougoHanji!

~~~~~~~

(F/n)'sPOV:

"Quiet, on set!" The director shouts as I stand, aimlessly on set. I really hated filming this new movie, Brisk Of Eve. It was a good role I was playing, the protagonist. But, I couldn't get in the mood of this drama-romance film. I was just forced here by the director, Erwin. Also, my agent, Hanji, asked me to do as a favor.

"Okay! And Action!" Erwin calls out.

3 HoursLater:

"(F/n)! (F/n)! Is it true you and Jean are getting hitched?" Paparazzi ask me as I walk out of the studio.

"Are you guys dating?" They ask me as I get into my limo.

"Stupid, fucking paparazzi." I sneer. "Oi, take me to Eren's place." I tell my driver.

"Yes, Ms. (F/n)." My driver smiles. Jean and I?! That's a fucking joke.

Hell, we weren't even dating. Just because we hung out together a few times doesn't mean we're dating.

Besides, I wanted to find someone who'll actually fucking understand how I feel.

15 minutes later

*Brought To You By A Magica lBlonde Fairy!

Armin: I'm a guy. I'm not a-

Erena: *shovesafairywandinhishands* you are a fairy! And you are my fairy!

--

"(F/n)!" Eren cheers as I walk into the door. Eren was my old friend in high school, and the owner of his bar, Titania.

"How's Mikasa?" I ask as I sat at the bar stool and watched him make my drink. "Good, her and Monica are at home." Eren tells me.

All of my friends, were either married or dating someone. Eren and Mikasa, who were high school sweethearts, got married awhile back and had a little girl. I was her godmother automatically, which made me happy.

But, I wanted to be with someone too. Here I go whining again ..

"Here, one Cosmo." Eren smiles. "Thank you..." I sigh.

"Oi! Brat! Give me a Scotch!" I hear a monotone voice shout. Huh?

I look over and see a short man, with a very intimidating, sadistic icy glare on his face. His black hair, flowed roughly on his forehead. He wore a wine red shirt, black vest, black jeans and black leather shoes.