part 3(:

Partt 3 :)

I had my outfit layed on my chair,and my makeup bag next to it. I was ready for tomorrow. Would if Niall actually did fall for me? What am i getting so worked up about? He liked Demi Lovato. And if I thought for one minute i could compare to Demi,i was smoking something I didn't know about! But,It was already 10:30,and I don't wanna look tired tomorrow. So i decided to get some shuteye. I threw on an oversized cheer shirt I had gotten from a competition. Did I mention I was a cheerleader? Then i threw on some sweats and socks. I couldn't sleep without socks on. I climbed into bed and pulled my comforter up to my chin. I quickly unlocked my phone to see if there was anything new. I opened it to find a text from Shelby. 

"Hey Girl! I told Allison about the tickets..She wants to know if she can come? Xx.:)"

I quickly typed back,

"OFCOURSE. Maybe Liam will fall in loveeeeeee(i said in a lovey dovey voice.)" 

I locked it back then went to sleep.

***********

I woke up to find a missed call from Allison. I dialed her number then called her back.

"Hey,sorry i was asleep.Whatcha need?"

"Oh im so sorry! But,i'm gonna walk to your house ok?Im on my way. See you in a few."

"Wait,what time is it? CRAP! I slept ALL DAY! UGHHH! I have 30 minutes to get ready! UGHHH! BYE. I LOVE YOU."

I hung up before she had time to reply back. Great,i was half asleep and had thirty minutes to get ready.

I walked over to my chair franticaly and threw my bra on,then put my t-shirt on over it. It was a little baggy,but still looked cute. I yanked of my sweats and put on my skinny jeans. I ran to the closet and grabbed my Uggs and put them on my feet. I started putting my make-up on but was quickly interrupted by my phone loudly screaming at me "That's what makes you beautiful!" It was Shelby. I didn't have time to talk so i just hit ignore. "I'll call her back in a minute." I quietly said to myself. I was almost done with my make-up,and i was nervous. Very nervous.

part 4 soooonnn :) promisee :) love you!