Part 2

I couldnt believe it. I got One Direction meet and greet tickets! I so did not see that coming! What was i going to wear? The concert was in two days! I know,I would wear my gray skinny jeans with my One Direction shirt with some black converse. If im going to meet One Direction i dont want to be a slut,i want to be myself! "Thanks again you guys,but im afraid i must go upstairs and check twitter and stuff! But i love you!" I looked at them all and gave a slight smile. "What about dinner?" Mother asked. "I'll eat later!" i said as i was entering my room. I grabbed my phone off of the bed and dialed my best friends number. "Hello?" "OMG! SHELBY! GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!" "What!?" "TWO ONE DIRECTION MEET AND GREET TICKETS! ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR YOU! IS THAT COOL OR WHAT?" "GIRL,ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?  OMG! im gonna meet zayn malik!" "And im gonna meet NIALL HORAN!" "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" We were both fangirling in very highpitched voices! "Kenzie,this could be it!" "What?" "Niall and Zayn could actually like us." "Shelby,we have no chance. We arent as pretty as we would like to be,and they wont date us because we arent famous! And it would probably ruin there career if they dated two 14 year old girls!" "Ugh,your so doubtful! But anyways,what are you going to wear?" "I was just gonna wear some skinny jeans,a band shirt,and converse. Is that okay?"  "Yeah! THtas what im wearing! haha!" "Okay,well i gotta go,so ill talk to you tonight,ok?" "Okay! bye girl!"

part 3 soon :)