Confused

I woke up from the loud ringing on my phone, i pick it up and answer it.

"What?"

"Jane! Finally you are awake. Well if you don't mind opening your door for me."

"Kayley?" I asked.

"Yes you drunkard girl" What the?

I hung up and got up from my bed.

As she demanded i went to the front door, open it for her and this early she's in my place and i don't have any idea why.

"What brings you here?" I asked as she walks inside my place..

"I was worried i heard you were drunk again, got a boy problem? Also we're going to Aria's place later" she said as she sat down at the couch.

"Worried? You? Well thanks.. shit happens i suppose "

"No problem and also i brought some foods.. and medicine for your hangover. Geez you look like a mess" she said.

"Yup.. a hot mess" i grin

"Oh.. okay. I will just reheat this soup" i chuckled.

But honestly i badly need a medicine 'cause my head hurts i feel like a shit and drinking alone last night was a fucking wrong move.. all i can remember was drinking too much non stop and i pass out.

I even cried eyes out to the bartender. So stupid.

Wait..

I..

Pass.. out?

What?

How did i manage to get home?

"You okay?" She asked me.

"Hey" i came back from my senses when she snap her fingers in front of me..

"H-huh? ah yeah.. "

"You sure?? "

"Yeah sure.. i'm just.. uhm nevermind"

"Whatever you say.. let's eat so you can take your medicine"

"Right.." after we ate i took a shower..

I can still stop to think on how did i manage to get home..

Shit..

Who.. you know what nevermind. Maybe i woke up and went home myself. Yes that's popssible.

Good thing that bar is kind of big and got private space..

I mean what worse could possibly happen right? Knowing i drank too much.. good thing no one recognize me there.

But.. i am still overthinking shit.

Who?

My phone?!!

I looked for my phone and i found it in my purse.

I checked the recent calls and..

Cian's number appeared...

No way...

Don't tell me..

It can't be...

"Aaaaah!!!!!!!!"

And i heard a sudden knock on my room's door and Kayley started to shout too.

"Hey!! Jane!! You okay there?" She shouted.

Why does it have to be him?! Ughhh.. He saw me looking so fucking miserable!

"I-i'm okay!" I shouted back.