Act VI: The Siamese

"Doesn't expecting the unexpected, make the unexpected expected?"

"Ivy, okay ka lang? You look like you're constipated" inosenteng tanong ni Elena na katabi ko, kung saan kami ay nakatayo sa pinaka-likuran ng gym.

I glared from her naiveness "Oh, don't worry about me, Elena. It's a mild false alarm of severe 'I-am-suffering-in-hell' syndrome. It's very rare to catch, don't worry"

Humagalpak naman sa tawa ang isa ko pang katabi sa kaliwa na si James. Sinapak siya ni Elena sa braso para tumigil.

I've never seen such massive gym in my entire life. My highschool gym wasn't even the half of it. This place looked brand new and could fit the hundred of Occulist with excess space.  The bleachers were iclined around it, making the place look like a gladiator's arena. Where did they get money to get this enormous lot?

"Masyado namang madaming tao. How are we each all gonna use our powers in front? This'll take forever!" maktol ko

Narinig ko ang pagsinghap ni Elena kaya kami napatingin sakanya ni James "Oh, god! Is that really them?"

"What?" her brother asked, and we followed her gaze

Kakapasok lang mula sa pintuan ay isang grupo. Umatras ng bahagya ang iba para bigyan sila ng daan, at nagsimulang magbulungan sa pagkamangha. There were 4 guys and 3 girls. They were all looking like rich class Edwarian from the early era of Victoria. The two girls look like Barbie doll twins with their flowing skirts and prim hair in an updo. The other girl was a contradiction,  had choppy hair with red highlights, more of a boyish type. But they were all tall and had vuloptous curves I envy.  The first  tall guy was burly and muscular with the same undercut as Evan (James' previous friend). Another guy had a mischievous aura with a white set teeth of killer smile, eyes were a gorgeous brown. The third was rather hot too, lean and muscular, tan skin, clean cut with pink lips and a tattoo of a snake slithering down his half-covered sleeve, my type of guy?. The last one was cold and devilishly gorgeous. Just like the boyish girl with red highlights, he also looks foreign. Their eyes weren't identical, but it were deep set. Makaagaw pansin ito sa paningin.  He had a smooth porcelain skin that matched his gray eyes. He was hot too with lean and muscular built and perfectly tousled messy brown hair.

Honestly, they all look like greek gods.

"Why are the Marcovich twins hanging out with the seniors? Diba baguhan din sila katulad natin?" Elena's voice was tiny when she scooted near her brother

Kumunot ang noo ko, hindi pa rin inaalis ang mga mata sa grupo "Ha? Who are the Marcovich twins?"

Nagkatinginan ang dalawang magkapatid ng may seryosong awra. Nagsalita si James, " Chluna Naomi and Chryses Nicolli Marcovich are known Occulist because they grew up in an Italian wealthy clan. Their ancestor was rumored to be an Alpha too! Kaya may tsansa silang makuha ang dugong iyon"

Kinilabutan ako bigla. Just looking at them, it's scary to imagine that a twin Occulist with a probable chance of being an Alpha is breathing with me in the same room. Kaya ba ganon ang mga ekspresyon ng iba? They' re afraid of the possibility?

"Sino sa kanila ang Marcovich twins?" Patuloy kong tanong

Hindi dinuro ni Elena ng kanyang daliri ngunit sinundan ko ang tingin niya " The one with the short hair and red highlights is Luna Marcovich" I saw the girl walking near the mischievous guy, they both have the same smile, naughty and dangerous