A/N

(Why is this story taking so long!!!!!!)

Anyway, this is how Izuku's mom looks like.

(change her hair and clothes to the color green

(change her hair and clothes to the color green.)

Inko Midoriya, she is the queen of Heaven and Angels.

This is how his father looks like

(just a little more older.)

Hisashi Midoriya, He is the king of Hell and Demons. 

And this is how his Great-grand father looks like

(I know he looks a little to young but he is the Grand father

(I know he looks a little to young but he is the Grand father. GOT A PROBLEM ABOUT IT.)

Natsu Midoriya, he is the king of Nature, and Dragons. He is also a son of Mother Nature.

Why is taking so long. ☹

Anyway this is a new power Izuku got.

Quirk : Kitsune

Izuku has the nine tailed fox spirit in him. so he is smart, fast, takes lots of sleep, and has to eat a lot too. Never wake up  Izuku during sleep, or you got a death wish. He can also shoot fire balls from his tail, and heal a person. Izuku's tails are so soft it feels like your sleeping on a cloud. But beware, never scare Izuku or else the tails would go auto command and shoot fire balls at you. The tails have mind of it's own. 

Drawback : Since Izuku is part fox, he has a bit of a sleeping problem. He also has to eat a lot because he trains runs around lots of time because he is restless. 

(I used Natsu's name from Fairy Tail on this b/c I didn't know what to name him.)

Bye my little Kitsunes~

Author-san~