Hero V.S Villains

Izuku POV

"You have a free period, don't wake me up when I'm sleeping."

That the last thing I heard when everyone got up and went to talk to their friends. "Hey, Izuku." I looked up and saw Kaachan. "Kaachan!" And jumped on him. I heard him chuckle and smiled at him. We talked while he played with my tail. this happened until the bell ring. We all sat in our seats, waiting for our teacher.

"I AM HERE!!!!" Everyone looked so excited when Uncle All Might came through the door. I ran to him, jumped, then hugged him."Uncle Might!" I saw him smile softly, "Hello young Midoriya." Everyone looked suprised. "UNCLE MIGHT!?" I just sighed and went back to my desk.

"OK STUDENTS, WE WILL BE HAVING A HERO V.S VILLAINS FIGHT." Everyone looked excited. 'Well we are going to fight with our quirks for the first time.' I stiffled a laugh as the wall opened, reaveling a box with numbers on them. "These boxes has your hero costumes. Go change and meet me at the fake city.

After changing

Kaachan POV

Everyone except Izuku was at the fake city. "Where is Izuku?" Everyone kept wispering about where Izuku is. I don't blame them, they are Izuku's new brothers and sisters. Though I don't like it. 'Izuku is mine and only mine.' "WHERE IS YOUNG..." Before All Might finished his sentenced, we heard a voice. "Wait, I'm here." We saw Izuku, and blushed slightly on what Izuku was wearing. "Sorry, I'm late." 

(Give him fox ears, 9 tails, and white scarf, then he is just great

(Give him fox ears, 9 tails, and white scarf, then he is just great. he is not wearing makeup.)

Izuku POV 

"Sorry I'm late." I saw everyone's face turn red. "Are you ok?"  I saw Kaachan in the front. "Ah, Kaachan!" And jumped on him again. "Oi, Izuku, why do you keep doing that, and what are you wearing?" I looked at him with confusion all over my face. Then I realized. "Ohhhh, well you see, This fabric is indestructible, so nothing can destroy it." I chuckled. 

After Picking The Teams. (I forgot all the teams except Izuku's. I'm sorry.Don't hurt me.)

"NOW THE VILLAINS, GO TO THE BUILDING. THE HEROES GO WAIT OUTSIDE UNTIL I GIVE YOU THE SIGNAL." I smiled brightly. "Hai, Uncle Might." and went to the front of the building with Ochako. "Ok Izuku, what the plan?" I laughed a little and gave her a smile. "Don't worry a thing Ochako-nii, I'll handle everything."  Ochako looked confused at first but then knew what I could do. We both heard the alarm meaning that it is time for us to go. "Wait here." and used my teleportation quirk to go to the bomb. After I jumped to the portal I saw that I was behind the bomb. I touched it and saw that Kaachan and Iida-nii didn't notice. "THE HERO TEAM WON!" They looked shocked. "WHAT HOW?!" I giggled and went in front of the bomb to let them know that I was there. "Why am I not surprised." Kaachan said and gave me an eye roll. "Well, you know me so well, Kaachan."and gave a giggle. lets go back to the others ok Kaachan, Iida-nii?" I saw them have a little pink dust on their cheeks but quickly wiped it off. I used my teleportation quirk and saw a big hole that was bright in front of me. One by one, we all jumped in. I also made a hole at the bottom at Ochako-nii's feet and she dropped right in front of us. "Oww, wait how did I get here?" Everyone looked at me, open gaped. "I held of my tail to cover my face from the embarrassment. "W-why do you guys keep looking at me like that. "Kaachan spoke while playing with my tail. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because you teleport us here?" I gave out a yawn. I saw everyone looked at me with their faces red. "Well, I am tired so I didn't to walk. I'm going to sleep." I went to a corner and let the darkness consume me.