Born With A Cause

The Yautja landed in front of the ancient temple made by them .

That's when in a temple , a small pale chestburster pops out of a woman's sternum and lands on the ground , screeching. As 3 hours passed , it matured into a strong albino female. She couldn't even find a name for herself that suits her.

As she reunited with a few others , the leader , Grid , ordered her to find any intruders and kill then ; She reluctantly agreed. As she separates herself from the others , she notices some are and messages about them and another species with dreadlock appendages and four big mandibles. She stops for a moment and decides to read them.

Female A.- Hm ? What's this ?

She reads the title of the species.

Female A.- Yautja ?

She continued reading about how the Yautja and Xenomorph lived together and came back every 100 years to expect a sacrifice from Oomans .Until one day , a war broke out between them. Then three surviving yautja made sure if they can't live , they'll make sure nothing does , setting a bomb with explodes , killing all Xenomorphs and the three yautja.

Female A.-  Wow. We were friends before ?

Then she sees another painting with words. One was an albino xenomorph ( Like her ) and the other was a yautja , standing next to each other as their own kinds witness their love for each other and despised it. She reads it aloud .

Female A.- " One day , an albino xenomorph and a young blooded yautja will meet each other in person. Once they do , they engage in a brief battle until the albino notices it's blood doesn't burn the yautja and they quickly realize that they were destined mates and remained by each other's sides at all cost.

She smiles at the story.

Female A.- Hm. Wonder if it is really true. Who knows ( continues walking ) Maybe next generation.

Then she spots a human person who's a male and hides behind the wall growling , ready to kill. As soon as he gotten closer , She pounces him with a screech , catching him off guard while knocking him onto the ground. The male screams for mercy but she raises her tail up and impales him in the stomach , causing a scream of agony. Still alive but suffering , she uses her extra maw and takes a chomp of his frontal lobe , causing an immediate death of the Ooman. As she was done , she heard someone coming and hid again.

She takes a look from her hiding spot and sees three male yautja. Just like from the drawings she read not too long ago. She takes a better look at them. They looked young , like her age. Instead of attacking them , she goes off to warn Grid and the others .

To Be Continued....