Chapter 1

I was walking home from a tiring day of school but i needed to hunt cause i hadn't eaten anything for the week, so i went into an ally way to find a guy with a smile cut into his face and his eyelids were burnt off .I heard "GO. TO. SLEEP." and he was stabbing a women so i thought 'hey maybe i don't need to hunt when he leaves i cant eat what ever's left' so i waited a couple of minutes for him to leave and the thing that was bad is that my hunger got the best of me. So i ran up to the guy and pushed him to the side and started eating the man with the smile said, " Dude, what the heck!" My ghoul eye looked at him and he looked surprised i said " s-sorry i n-needed to e-eat please don't k-kill me." " Hey i'm not going to kill you, i have an idea why don't you come with me there is a lot of us that are killers and you can be one of them!" " uh sure but can i at least tell my dad good bye?" " sure my name is Jeff, whats yours?" "My name is Yuki , come on lets go !" Me and Jeff were walking to my house and we were talking about our past and when we finally get there the door to my house was open i thought 'oh no dad was home' i ran into my house to see the CCG and my dad looking at me with tears running down his face. He whispered the words "GO" i shook my head and got my kauganae out with anger the CCG turned around and smiled then they killed him i looked at the lifeless body of my dad with so much anger i was going insane. I said to the CCG ,"YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR MY MOM AND DADS DEATH!" I said with so much anger in my veins that it sounded so demonic . Jeff got his knife ready and i bolted towards the investigators with my kauganae ready and started to throw shards of it at them. Jeff started to run towards them with his knife and stabbed one of them in the head while i was brutally killing the others once we were done i ran up to my dads lifeless body and said," your in a better place now just like mom" i said with tears and a smile," Jeff come on lets go find a place to bury him." " Okay then lets go".

A/N: Hiya my pups this is 449 words