𝐭𝐰𝐨 : 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Valeria was leaning against a locker as she looked up at Marcus, who seems too distracted by his thoughts to even realize her presence, and she touches his arm to gain his attention.

"Shit," he jumps and she looks at him in concern, "I didn't realize," he says but Valeria cuts him off.

"Don't worry about it, Marcus," she waves it off and pushes herself off the locker so that she stands beside him.

"So.. did you and Raiden have a good talk last night?" She asks and Marcus raises a brow at her question before shaking his head, chuckling, "Shouldn't you be asking him this question?" He retorts and Valeria pouts, knowing it always gives her her way.

"My boyfriend can be a bit of an asshole at times, so I don't fully trust him when he says that all went well," she replies and looks up at him from beneath her long lashes, using her beauty to get her her way.

"Uh- it went good. He- he wasn't an asshole. He was pretty.. helpful actually," Marcus replies, entranced by the vixen in front of him, and Valeria grins, "That's good. I guess he has his moments," she says playfully and Marcus nods.

"Who has his moments?" Raiden asks and drapes an arm over Valeria's arm, "You corazon," she says and gets on her tip toes to kiss his cheek, leaving a red lipstick mark on it.

Marcus looks away from the affectionate couple and focuses on grabbing his school books.

"You doing okay?" Raiden asks and Marcus looks at him and than down at Valeria, seeing the concern they both have for him, and he wonders if they're always like this with new kids.

"Yea. Your.. pep talk helped me a bit," he replies and Raiden nods, clapping him on his shoulder and Valeria laughs when Marcus jumps at the contact.

"We don't bite Marcus," Valeria says, laughing before a smirk takes over her lips, "Unless you want us too, of course," she says right before the bell rings, the lovers walking away once it does and Marcus stares at them wide eyed.

Wondering if they have an open relationship but Billy didn't mention anything about that so he's not entirely sure how to feel, his hormones are raging and he's confused. Sexually and emotionally confused.

"Do you still give him a week?" Valeria asks Raiden as they walk to their first period, "Four days. Five tops," he answers and she smirks, "Well, we're on day number two," she says and Raiden smirks, "We'll have him in no time," and she hums, "I believe that."
_______________

"Chico!" Valeria exclaims when her brother pulls her out of the lunch line and to somewhere more private.

"What's this that I hear about you chasing after the rat?" He asks and she groans, "Chico-"

"No. You already found yours. Why are you going for another?" He cuts her off and she sighs, "Do you remember what abuela used to tell me?" She asks him and he nods, thinking back to what their grandmother told her.

"Do you remember what she said... about this," she continues and Chico thinks back before his eyes widen, "No," he says but she nods, "Yes, Chico," and he scoffs, "Hijo de gran puta," he cusses and Valeria sighs.

"I'm going to-"

"Do nothing to him. Leave him alone, Chico," she cuts him off and he opens his mouth to retort but stops when he sees the look in his sister's eyes, the same look she's given him since they were little.

"Fine. But he does shit to me," he starts but she waves him off, "Thank you, Chico," and hugs him.

He sighs and hugs her back, Valeria being his only weak spot, other than Maria, and smiles softly.