Chapter 1

Hiya! I am using a girl who looks like Acacia Brinley Clark, but not exactly her. Same looks, as Acacia and same hair. No braces! that's all :)

Lacey's POV*

" Lacey! " I hear my moms voice call from down stairs. Today was the day I go to my new high school, since I was a viner, my ' friends ' used me for my fame. So that's when my mom decied to switch schools, now I am going to Danford Academy. A lot of Viners go there so I won't be alone.

" Lacey! " My mom yells again.

" LACE! " She yells louder this time.

" I'M UP! " I shout back.

" I need to work, I won't be back tonight, " She says, of course. She should just live at her job since she's never home.

" Alright! " I call and get up out my huge yet comfortable bed.

I walk towards my closet and get out my maroon top that says ' I don't like running ' and black skinny jeans and lastly my maroon vans.

I walk into my bathroom and brush my wavy hair. I grab a hair tie and put it up in a lazy bun.

I wash my face and then dry it off with a towel. Then I brush my teeth. As I brush my teeth I make crazy faces.

I rinse out the paste and dry my face off again. I walk out of my bathroom turning off the light.

I grab my penny board off of the side of my desk and walk out of my bedroom. I go down the stairs and see my mom has left.

My chubby little pug waddles out of his playroom.

" Hey Charlie! " I say as his little chubby body waddles down the stairs.

He does his adorable bark and now I don't wanna go home.

" I gotta go, food is in the kitchen "

I pet him one more time and pick up my penny board, I grab my keys off the counter and walk out of the door. I put my penny board on the ground, I step on the board and start going down the street.

Matt's POV* ( Bet you didn't see that one did ya lol )

As I was walking out of my house, I notice a brunette girl on a penny board kinda like mine. Her board was black and the wheels here red.

Her phone rings and she stops the board from moving.

I can only hear her laugh, which is a pretty adorable laugh.