|0.4|

♦.

"E-excuse me", my voice is a trembling mess. Why? Well first of all, this girl is gorgeous as I don't know what. Second, I'm not very good at comforting people when they're crying. 

Her eyes trailed up to mines, the mascara she's wearing is totally running down her face, and I could see her eyebrows furrowing as she was probably like who the fuck is this person walking up on me. 

Trust me, I'd do the same.

But she wasn't saying anything and just kept staring at me. Seriously she's causing butterflies in my stomach...damn why is she so...gorgeous.

Yah! Focus Y/N...Focus!

I cleared my throat, "M-may I sit beside you?", my heart thumped, " If that's ok with you, of course". God why am I getting so nervous!? Get a grip!  

Her head slightly nodded. I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling like a big idiot, though I almost made my lip bleed because my teeth was digging right into that shit.

Anyways I sat myself onto the bench next to her, keeping a fairly good amount of space between us since I really don't know her. Though I'd like to change that somehow. I'm not really sure what it is that makes me drawn to her, but I swear it feels like there's some kind of connection.

As I glanced at her, I could feel my heart breaking. This girl was sobbing her eyes out. And it also didn't help that I wanted to give her a big ass hug.

Wait...

That might actually...be a bad idea.

No, that's a good idea.. Argh! Thinking gets me nowhere! Fuck it!

My hands gently pulled her into a hug. I could feel her body tense up under my sudden gesture. But somehow she didn't reject it either.

In fact, she suddenly wrapped her arms around me, causing my whole body to melt away like a melting ice cream.

Oh man...her perfume or shampoo, whatever the fuck it is, it's making me a bit dizzy.

A little...too..diz-

[. . .]

Feels like a soft cloud...

A cloud?

Soft?

I quickly woke up and realized I was sleeping my ass off.

What the- When did I fall asleep? The party? The pretty girl!?

Hello!? Can someone lik-

That's when my eyes landed on that pretty ass girl. Jihyo...

Her eyes took me in and I felt myself lost in a trance. A trance so strong that I didn't feel the deathly glares coming from someone at the corner of my eye.

"It seems sleeping beauty has awoken". That voice...one that can bring shivers down my back for all the wrong reasons.

I chuckled nervously, "N-nayeon... I-".

Nayeon snapped her fingers, "Shut it". She stood up and walked to where I was, leaning to my ear. "You should be thanking that overly gorgeous girl for taking care of your dumbass. She went through the trouble of bringing you to this vacant room". 

Really!? Damn I feel bad for making her carry my fatass. I definitely gotta treat her to lunch or something.

I gulped and nodded to Nayeon's confession on how I got here. My eyes glanced at Jihyo, seeing her eyes looking right at me. I shivered. How can someone's glare be such a threat yet also a warm welcoming? 

"Thank you again", Nayeon looked to Jihyo who just smiled at her comment. Before leaving out the door, Nayeon gave me one more glance. Her eyes almost seemed like they were telling me something.

But I'm no psychic so I'll just assume she was threatening me. As usual. 

The door closed, leaving me and Jihyo to ourselves. 

Awkward...

No words were being exchanged between us. Honestly I was too busy being self-conscious about how unattractive I probably look right now after waking up so suddenly. Too bad I'm not Beyonce. Because I don't think I can proudly dance around while singing I woke up like this. Flawless!

"I'm sorry you had to carry me...your back will probably be sore later tonight", I apologized with all sincerity. 

Fuck, I'm embarrassed...someone throw a toaster at my head and knock me out like fight night, please! 

"It's fine Y/N-"

Hmm? Why'd she stop talking? She good? And how she know my name? 

My eyebrow raised as I looked at her in confusion. "You good?", suddenly I panicked. "Wait! Is it your back!? Oh my god I knew it! I'm so sorry! Don't sue me I don't even have enough money to afford college, let alone to feed myself. Ok that last part is a lie! I spend most of my money on food and act like an oblvious bitch on why I'm broke because I spe--"

Soft lips collided my own. Causing that dizzy like sensation to resurface again. But I swear this time I won't pass out.

Jihyo's lips slowly parted from mines, but just enough where I could still feel them brushing against my lips. 

"Just shut up for a second", her voice was soft yet aggressive at the same time. I gulped.

Wow, that's hot.

Hot dog.

Yes..hot do-

Who am I kidding!? I'm fucking turned on.

 Oof too blunt!

► = ◄

Lights, Camera, Action...!

Switchin it up like Micheal Jackson

Idk... I just like to "try" and rhyme. When I got time

Hello, it's been awhile. By now you all should know my way of writing is literally like an IQ of 5. I say 5 because that's the combo number I get from Chick-Fil-A

;)