Chapter 5

Jack walked into the third hall holding some of the spare rooms and opened the third one to the left.

"Pitch?" He called out closing the door. As soon as the door clicked indicating it was closed, he was shoved and pinned against the door. Pitch then kissing him hard. Jack closed his eyes and was about to kiss back before Pitch throw him on to the queen-sized bed. Jack used his elbows to prop himself up and saw Pitch walking over to the bed slowly and kneeled over Jack.

"Pitch" Jack whispered lying down as Pitch hovered over him, his arms and legs over both of Jacks sides pinning Jack once more.

"Yes Jack" Pitch whispered and began to kiss his neck, sucking it lightly. Jack let out a small moan and brought his hands up around Pitch pulling the dark man closer to him. Pitch smiled and laid down on him slightly and began to bite his neck.

"I want you" Jack said as he moved his hands and began to pull at Pitch's cloths. Pitch smiled and kissed him. Jack moaned into the kiss as he felt Pitch getting harder. Pitch sat up, so he was now sitting on Jack's legs and smirked as his cloths dissipated. Pitch then moved off Jack and sat down next to him. Jack sat up looking at him, a confused look on his face.

"Jack, strip for me" Pitch said. Jack blushed a bright red and stood up off the bed. He took his sweatshirt off and was about to remove his shirt when pitch put one of his hands up, stopping Jack.

"Jack, what I meant was to do a strip dance." Pitch said smirking. Jacks blush brightened but began to do a slow dance to music in his head and slid his shirt off slowly. He slowly unbuttoned his pants and un-zipped them. Pitch smiled and began to masturbate watching Jack strip. When Jack finished, he walked up to Pitch and crouched in front of him and began to suck him. Pitch threw his head back and let out a loud moan.

"Oh god Jack." He moaned. Jack smiled coating his penis in his saliva and moved and sat on Pitch's lap.

"Pitch." Jack said and that's all Pitch needed before he placed his hands on Jacks hips and slid himself into Jack. Jack let out a soft whimper in pain. Pitch held him not moving and kissed him.

"Shh I know it hurts its ok. It will feel better soon." Pitch said and moved slowly. Jack soon was on his hands and knees as Pitch thrusted into him.

"Oh my god Pitch more!" Jack moaned, and Pitch didn't hesitate. He began to thrust into Jack as fast and as hard as he could while he pumped Jacks penis.

"Jack I'm cumming!" Pitch moaned. Jack moaned. he was too and screamed Pitch's name as Pitch hit him just right making him release his seed. Pitch moaned Jacks name cumming as well. Jack fell to his stomach and Pitch fell to the side holding Jack close.

"I love you Jack." Pitch said. Jack moved closer to Pitch and held him closer, kissing him.

"And I love you." Jack said as they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------

Tooth sighed as she flew though the first hall that held most of the spare rooms. It was a long night and now it was morning. She knocked on Jack's door but didn't get an answer.

"Jack, its morning. Time to eat." She said and opened the door to find it empty.

"GET OUT NOW!" She heard Pitch yell from the third hall. She flew as fast as she could. When she arrived at Pitch's room, she couldn't believe what she saw. A shirtless Pitch was being held back by a shirtless Jack as Bunny was on the ground holding his stomach; black sand was covering the ground. Tooth looked to North and Sandy who arrived after she did.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I'll tell you what happened!" Bunny yelled getting up.

------

Bunny walked up the third hall to get Pitch up for breakfast.

"Why do I have to get him?" He muttered as he slammed the door open.

"Pitch get the..." he started but stopped when he saw Jack buttoning his pants up as Pitch held him from behind, his pants on, kissing Jacks neck trying to get Jack to take off his pants. They looked at Bunny and Pitch glared at him.

"GET OUT NOW!" Pitch yelled and threw sand at his stomach to knock him down but not hurt him.

-------

Everyone stared at Bunny as he finished.

"Pitch, Jack, are you too..." North started unable to finish. Jack nodded a blush on his face as he pulled his head throw his sweatshirt. Pitch had materialized his shirt on, his arms crossed over his chest as he stood next to Jack. Tooth and North looked at each other.

"Jack, I don't think it's such a good idea to be with Pitch, he's not good for you." Tooth said. Jacks blush turned redder but not from embarrassment, but from anger.

"You don't know him at all! He's changed. How could you say that when you haven't tried given him a chance to prove he's changed?!" Jack yelled. Pitch put a hand on his shaking shoulders.

"Frostbite, Tooth is right. He's Pitch Black, the giver of nightmares." Bunny said. Jack turned to look at him, tears in his eyes.

"I DON'T CARE, I LOVE HIM!" Jack yelled and ran, jumping out the open window into the wind, flying off. Pitch turned his head, watching him go. When he looked back at everyone he had a glare on his face.

"Now listen here. I don't care if you hate me, but I do love Jack. If you do anything to hurt him or our relationship, then you will be having nightmares every time you blink." Pitch said and walked out of the room to find Jack.

Jack was sitting in the snow watching the snowflakes dance in the wind.

"Hey." He heard and turned his head to see Pitch. Jack stood up and looked at him. Pitch opened his arms and Jack ran into them. Pitch held him close his head resting on Jacks.

"I knew they would be like that. That's why I didn't want them to find out yet." Jack said. Pitch nodded then smiled.

"Well who cares right? I love you and I won't let anyone take you from me." Pitch said moving a bit and used his left hand to tilt Jacks head up to look at him in the eye.

"Your mine, Jack Frost." He said leaning down to kiss him. Jack smiled and kissed back.

"Your right. I love you too and your mine Pitch Black." Jack said and held his hand as Pitch used his sand to teleport them back to the castle. They were too distracted to see the black goop in the sea of white.

-------

A gruesome laugh echoed off the empty halls of an old house.

"So Pitchy is in love with that Frost guy? Well maybe I should have a talk to him." Reaper said, watching the events unfold.

"But first, let's find some dirty secrets about this boy." He said and snapped his fingers. Black goop dripped out of his palms and formed flouting balls.

"Follow all the guardians but keep an eye on Jack Frost. Now go my black death." Reaper said snapping his fingers and laughed his gruesome laugh as the black death floated down and slipped through the cracks in the floor.