Chapter 2 .. I miss her..

Chapter 2 I miss her so much

Reagan

When he entered he was just standing there staring around at my room. What am I supposed to do? He hasn't been in my room for three years.. How do I tell him it was his fault I blacked out.. Well not directly but the doctor said I had a panic attack and the only thing stressing me out today was him. Okay my thinking has given him enough time to take in his surroundings.

"Ahem" I did this trying to get his attention, it worked.

"Sorry" I could barely hear it.

He walked in and sat on my soccer beanbag, I'll give him credit for that, he still remembered that no one sits on my basketball bean bag!

It was kinda weird, none of us were talking but I was waiting for him to say something. Okay so I guess I'm starting this conversation then.

" thanks" he didn't reply for a couple of seconds so I guess he wasn't expecting that.

" for what?" Seriously?? He didn't know

"Umm, for helping me" I said trying to hold back my sarcasm

"Oh right no problem... So what happened?" Nooo how do I tell him

" I..I had a panic attack"

"Oh, about what?" Shit. Just tell him Reagan

"Err.. Umm.. Ahh, you actually" I said it fast on purpose

" oh" he looked half shocked but half like he was expecting it.

I was about to say something but he beat me too it

"Yeah, about today, I'm really sorry, I don't know why I even talked to you in the first place, I don't know what came over me, let alone choose you on my team, I should've expected that coming"

Well that kinda hurt, and I wouldn't have said anything, he started yelling at me first

"Well, ouch.. I don't care about the fact if you talk to me, it's the fact that you act like it's nothing and not a problem" I say finding it hard to control my anger

"I didnt mean to sound like that! wait.. Act like what's nothing?"

Okay I feel a storm coming

" seriously?? Not talking for three whole frickin years! How you ditched me because you were embarrassed about your reputation! Flirting with every female in our school just cause your quarter back! Letting your friends laugh at me! You act like there's no problem at all, as if it's completely normal for people that have been best friends for ten years to suddenly stop talking completely for three years and then suddenly talk to them as if everything's been smooth!"

" what the hell?? You stopped talking to me suddenly and I only went along with you! My friends haven't been laughing at you, they've been laughing at me, I don't do anything about if because it makes me smile when I see how much control you have over them to make them shut their traps! I don't flirt with every single female in this school, in fact I hate it how all those stuck up cheerleaders poke their noses in my business all the time, and if it makes you feel any better, I just stood up prissy when she asked me about prom!"

Well okay I wasn't expecting that but I did kinda feel better letting out, I did feel better getting a glimpse at why things have been happening and knowing Prissy got rejected from something twice in one day kinda makes me happy, but seriously, he thinks I stopped talking to him just out of the blue??

" do you seriously think I stopped talking you suddenly after we had ten years of friendship? Did you not stop to think that if our friendship was worth anything, something might have happened when I stopped talking to you?" I said calming down a little