samui

ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗

ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗

Her pale fingertips drummed against the mahogany desk, adding to the tense atmosphere. Plush thighs pressed firmly together, rubbing together gently, chewing on her bottom lip, eye-contact never breaking with the (e/c)-eyed female. The sexual tension was high.

"Am I the only one that wants to fuck right now?" Samui asked.

"No," answered (y/n), "definitely not the only one."

With that, (y/n) and Samui lunged forward towards each other, lips meeting together in a rough, passionate kiss. They quickly discarded their clothes while slowly walking towards the desk that had been placed in the centre of the room. The blond woman wasted no time laying the (h/c)-haired woman down on the desk and spreading her legs wide open.

Samui's warm tongue swirled around (y/n)'s sensitive nub, sending a wave of pleasure throughout her body. Her moans harmonised with the wet sloshing sounds being created from the blond woman's tongue and (y/n)'s pussy. (y/n) cupped one of her breasts with her hands, playing with her perky nipple while the other hand went down into Samui's golden locks, pushing her face further into her wet pussy.

Cum spurted from (y/n)'s cunt, causing both females to moan loudly. "You came already? How cute," cooed Samui.

The blond woman bent over her lover and placed one of her soft, sizable breasts into her mouth, swollen lips wrapping around her nipple while her lower lips throbbed and convulsed, feeling Samui toying with her folds after an intense squirt.

"So cute... Sucking on my tits like the good little girl you are," Samui murmured, pressing down on (y/n)'s delicate clit, cum oozing from her hole. "Now, be a good girl for mommy and let me fuck you senseless, alright?"

 "Now, be a good girl for mommy and let me fuck you senseless, alright?"

you can barely even see samui in the pic above eye-