Chapter 7

Fashion.8

4

4.8k likes
Fashion.8 Throwback to this shoot. Remember this shoot? It was very hot that day.
Comments are not available under this post.

Minghao put his phone down, it was morning and his friends are stopping by today. After last nights post, he got tons of messages from fans but also textmessages from Jeonghan and Mingyu, his childhood friends.

They were concerned about him, so Jeonghan decided to have a family gathering. Jeonghan is a little peculiar, that boy has huge needs to mother over people... Minghao finds it kind of cute.

A quick shower before his friends will arrive seems like a great plan, but Jeonghan bursted in in the midst of it. Luckily, his mom is home. She would stall them.

Mingyu had great stories to tell and couldn't wait till Hao was finished, so as soon as the younger had stepped into the room... Mingyu jumped on top of him as the big puppy he is and started talking.

"You never guess what happened to me today!" he started, he was really excited. Everyone listened carefully to what he had to say. "The birthmarkmyth! Its true! I have felt it today!" Mingyu started giggling whilst Minghao sighed deeply.

"it's not a myth, Gyu. It's true. It happens to everyone." Minghao rolled his eyes. "Wait, so it wasn't a story that people just made up to sound special?" Jeonghan giggled about this all. "Nope Gyu. It's all real."

"So? What happened?" the oldest got curious, but also a bit envious. Jeonghan was the oldest of the three and he didn't experience it at all yet. Meaning, he doesnt have a clue who he is destined to grow old with.

"So, I was in the supermarket on my way here. I wanted to get some chips and energydrinks for us all. But when I was at the milksection, my mark went purple." He looked at his wrist and touched it. "I swear, it got purple and it was like I was set on fire, but only on that spot. It was creepy. So, I looked around and tried to see who it could be. But the store was so full of people and after two minutes, the feeling disappeared again." Minghao looked at him and his wrist. "So, that person propably lives here. That's nice." The tall boy was all happy and giggly.

"I wonder if she is cute, I hope she will like me! What if she doesn't even like me?" This made Jeonghan giggle. "Don't worry Gyu, she will."

"Now, Hao. What's wrong with you? We saw your post last night!" Jeonghan got all concerned again. Mingyus story was cute and all but not the reason they gathered. Their youngest friend was having issues and they were willing to help.

"It's....... Nothing, don't worry" Minghao smiled lightly. The other boys had looked at eachother and Jeonghan hugged Minghao. "We both know that there is something you arent telling us, and that is okay if you don't want too... But Gyu and I are worried sick." Minghao sighed. He didn't want to tell anyone what was going on inside of his head, but this hyung doesn't let him suffer alone.

"Its that Instagram user, isnt it? That ehmm whats his face?"

Another sigh. "Selca.Prince96. And yes. But I get hate all the time, it doesn't make sense." Jeonghan had hold the boy even closer. "It doesn't matter who it is or what has been said. Its hurting you and that's not okay. I think I am going to have a word with this so called prince and you... are going to block him." Minghao nodded, smiled even.

And from that day, the younger didnt hear a word from the user ever again.

Until....