Prolouge

All her life, Skylar Harrison has been betrayed one way or another.

She promised her self, time after time, after seeing what her Father put her Mother through, she'd be cautious.

But after being yet let down for the last time, by her ex-boyfriend Trevor, Skylar wants to just focus on her schoolwork and finding herself again. 

Although she can't find trust in anyone anymore, not after everything she's been through. Skylar's not one looking for trouble or even attention, but it always seems to find her one way or another.  

After watching her parents hatred grow for each other over the years she just wants a break with relationships, so her best friend Maddy and her make a pact.

They swear, that for the rest of senior year, they'll have fun and adventures, without boyfriends and instead together.

The plan is going great until, Dylan Riley, sparks an interest in Skylar.

Dylan Riley, where to start? He's defined as the school bad boy, but that's not who he really is deep down.  

Sure he may string along girls for his own pleasure, leading them on, to the extent where he will break their heart into tiny pieces.

He wasn't always like this, everyone has their personal secrets, their not willing to share. Everyone has gone through difficult stages in their life.   

What happens when Dylan comes across Skylar Harrison? Dylan doesn't seem interested in anything as serious as love now, but people change, when indescribable sparks fly.  

What will happen next for both Skylar and Dylan?