Reincarnated as a slime fox

Marcus keys was a person of little interest in anything he owned a little, kinda crappy, apartment and worked a job he hated to buy things he wanted and needed such as food, rent for his apartment and mabye even a book or two if he was feeling particularly good.

However, today had been crappy for him the food prices had spiked up at the market and he wasn't able to buy the ingredients for the meal he had planned to make that night and he had to settle for insta-ramen before taking a shower and going to bed...so when Marcus woke up at two in the morning that night due to a crashing sound he thought that the world had decided to clobber him.

So he got up and drowsily made his to living room to investigate the sound and much to his annoyance he found that his living room was trashed one of his glass vases was broken and laid at his feet.

Marcus crouched to look at the broken pottery when a very distinct sound reached his ears, the sound of a pistol being cocked, he had just enough time to look up into the darkness of his living room and see the barrel of a gun when it all went black.

Marcus's eyes snapped open and he suddenly found himself facing a small  box.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE RANDOMLY BEEN SELECTED FOR REINCARNATION...DO YOU WISH TO SEE OPTIONS OR REINCARNTE NOW?

Marcus for a solid few seconds could do little more then blink at the box before shakily speaking "o-options p-please."

The box became blank for a moment before new text began appearing on it.

Options for REINCARNATION... reincarnte as is...reincante as a new race...create personalized monster

Marcus started for a moment before he speaking "reincante as-" Marcus paused a moment and thought a bit more before speaking again "create personalized monster."

The option he selected glowed slightly and the box became blank again before new text appeared.

Please select three races to create your personalized monster...

Marcus began scrolling through the list of monster names before making his first selection a kitsune/fox and after remembering an anime he had watched recently selected slime as his next part before he much to his shame selected incubus for his final slot as he hoped that it would help him with women in his new life.

After completing his selection the box cleared yet again before new scrolled on to the box.

Due to personalized monster design you will start your new life in a none human form...predetermined skill added [devour and assimilate] and ability that allows the owner to consume an object and gain its qualities and/or skills...reincarnation in three...two...one.

Marcus's pupils widened in surprise before he, for the second time in what seemed like 10 to 20 minutes, passed out.

Marcus awoke slowly and and opened his eyes and for a brief moment he was confused he didn't live in the woods and he clearly remembered going to bed in his house...then it all came back.

He shot up into a sitting position with a surprised yip as a black box appeared.

Congratulations you have been reincarnated as a incubus slime kitsune/fox hybrid otherwise known as [???] new speices has yet to be named(author note:feel free to suggest a name)...to check skills, abilities, stats, or inventory state stats menu and the skills and inventory will be available from there.

After reading this the box vanished leaving the Marcus alone in the woods so he decided to check his stats "stats menu." However instead of words a fox-ish bark came from his maw before his stats menu opened in front of him.

Name: unnamed (Marcus keys)

Title:(none)

Speices: [???]

Age 0 (21)

Level: 1 (0/10 to next level up)

HP: 100/100

END: 2

ATK:5

DEF:3

AGI:3

WIS:4

INT:4

Luk:6

Vit:3

Abilities

(Passive)Slime body: physical damage is greatly reduced and ability owner can stretch and shift their body as well as eat/damage things via low level acidic body fluids

(Active)Kitsune illusion: ability owner is able to make minor illusions

(Passive)Incubus body: ability owners body produces aphrodisiac like fluids and being in the presence of someone the ability user is attracted to will cause small changes in the user's body to be more appealing to the intended

(Passive)Incubus aura: the ability user gives off an aura which makes those around them more likely to develop a love/lust for the user

(Passive) Devour and Assimilate: whatever the ability user eats they gain features, skills, and abilities

Skills

Claw: claws opponent

Slime slap: slap opponents with extended slime attack

Acid slime: shoot a stream of low level acid at opponent

Lustful slime: shot a steam of aphrodisiac like slime that applies the debuff (sexual frustration) for 3 minutes which lowers attack and defence and can apply the (distracted) debuff for 3 seconds however this attack can also apply the buff (sexually aggressive) and increases the opponent's attack +2 for 3 minutes

Marcus frowned at his stats and felt his embarrassment rise again as he read his skills and abilities and in a bid to escape his embarrassment he turned to look at his items...obviously there were none but it did lead him to discover a small box with at he assumed was himself in it.

The little version of him was little more than a kit and if he could say he was adorable, a cute fox face with red-ish purple eyes and little bat like wings on his back and a puffy little tail.

The kitsune and incubus traits were fairly apparent the slime traits however were a bit harder to spot in that they were at the tips of the tail, paws and ears which were all a deep blood red color like his fur which faded/melted into his slime limbs seamlessly his wings on the other hand were a deep black and were very small, there was no way he was flying any time soon.

And cut