Chapter 1

Hello :) Baka may mga nilalaman itong hindi kanais-nais. HAHAHAHHAHA. O'nga pala, trip ko lang 'to :p Walang pakialamanan xD Pinost ko na dito kasi mahirap mag copy paste ng copy paste sa mga gusto bumasa :) Here it is!

"Hello I am Eli xD and this is my story xD I live in the province with my mother xD Me and my mother are not in good terms. One night i went outside to check if our pigs were sleeping. As i glance at the pigpen i saw a weird shape beside the tree over the street....at first i did not look at it more closely after minutes a man walked by and i think he is drunk he asked me did i see his wife? i answered no ... then he turned his back away from went to the tree to pee..i remembered that's where i saw the weird shape..After peeing the man walked away and i went inside the house to sleep.......The next day i woke up to a surprise..my mother was not in the house she left a letter containing....Eli..i would be gone for a while feed your brother josh..tsss....i told my brother to stay in the house while i go out to find food...while walking on the streets of our village..random people are running towards a house and i can see from their face that they are disgusted..i took a look at what are they looking at and to my surprise it was a horrifying man that is dead ...he has scratches all over his body and some of his organs are out..the policemen came to ivestigate about it ..i clearly look at the man face... O_O i was shocked because that was the man that i saw ! i was sweating and do not know why i just turned my back from it and headed to the market...i arrived home and cooked lunch for my little brother.. after eating he asked me... hey why did you go home so fast?...."nothing .." he left the dining table and went inside his room...as much as i want to bond with hi but i cant take his attitude...After eating i just sat by the window and sang...i can see the beautiful sky ...i looked at the view and saw a lady running towards the river...and i saw a man running after her...and as soon as i realize that ..that was not a good sign i followed them...i was right .. as soon as i reach the area the man was already dead has blood stain all over his clothes..i was freaking shaking that time i looked at the area and saw the lady sitting next to the knife..and she was whispering I'm sorry i'm sorry i sorry ....i talked to her are you alright? I'm fine I'm fine but can you please take me to the hospital?i saw her tummy oh my god she is pregnant..blood was coming out of her dress.. i hurriedly carry her and hurriedly take her to the nearest hospital...after hours of labor..the doctor said that the lady didn't make it but the baby was alive...who is responsible of the baby? i was forced to take the baby with me because according to the doctor she has no relatives here..so i have to take responsibility of the baby....."So what are you going to name her?" Oh a her? yes!.....i think i am going to name her.. MONICA....What a beautiful name.....I went back to the house carrying the baby.."OMY GOD ! WHAT DAT KOYA?!?!" josh said"She is going to be your sister from now on.""Wow nanay ang peg?"Josh carried the baby and started to sing a lullaby I guess this baby will bring happiness to our family...after 3 weeks...I noticed something different about this baby..She was getting OLD FAST...From the looks of it she looks like a 5 year old child...I went to the doctor to check her up. The doctors were shocked because of this we have to take special care of her..because she could die any moment from now... Josh and Monica were so very attached to each other already ... seeing them happy makes me happy..

Josh's POV..after eating lunch i went inside my room to talk to my friend, Anina While we were on the phone i took a glance at the window and saw my brother, Eli running really fast i think he was following someone.. i did not mind it and continued to talk to my friend..i was getting sleepy ... my eyes were closing........................zzzZZ"Hey josh did you know that news are scattering that there's weird pregnant lady that wonders around as in everyday on the streets?....umm hello? josh are you still there? aww men are you sleeping i can hear you snoring.. pshh bye." (hang up)

......

Eli's POV

September 1, 2007...it was the birthday of our mom but she is not here...so why celebrate?...Josh went outside with Monica to buy some snacks.I was getting curious why Monica is like that ..she looks like a 10 year old .....It kinda getting freaky .... "We are back!!! JOSH SAID