Meetings

Well hello first if all im Y/n Clementine Y/ln. I am from philippines, so kamusta (hello).

YOUR POV

"Flight 727 landing to Miami International Airport."
*looks in the surroundings*(thoughts and filipino words/sentences are in italics form)
Well looks like im here in my new destination.Now where is my car.
*walking to the parking lot* *stops*.
"Ahh eto na ang aking sasakyan (here's my car)."
"Now im going to my new house."

*Stops the car*
"Well looks like im here, my new home."
*go inside the house and looks around*
It's bigger than I thought.Well it had eight bedrooms.one bathroom in every room, one in the first floor and second floor.It had one master bedroom too.
Well i will most likely used the first bedroom as a gym and the second one will be a studio/music room. The third one will be the game room and the cinema room cause the third one has a hidden door.And the rest are for the guest i guess.

"HAYSS, looks like i will do a lot of moving in here.Lets start with the gym."
*After a few hours*
"Well i will finish the rest tomorrow, but first imma go outside to get to know this place more."
*While walking bumps into a stranger*

"Aystt sorry,ayos ka lang ba? (Are you okay)."I said while looking up.Then I see a brown eyes staring at me and was mesmerized by it then I thought wow she have a nice eyes,Ohh and shit i didnt even think that i will met her.Fuck she's so beautiful.

"Hey, umm are you alright, im so sorry for bumping into you." I said.
"Well it's alright im okay and im sorry for bumping to you too."she said.
*you look behind her and saw four beautiful girls*
Wow they are beautiful up close,thought i wouldnt see them together again. (Im gonna pry if i see this happen in real life again them hanging out together😢😢😢,its so sad).

"Umm hello girls."I said to the girls behind the girl you bump.
why are they laughing and why did the two of them looked so shocked or afraid?

Well i need to get out of here cause i need to get home now, the things i buy will be coming soon.
"Umm hey, again im really sorry for bumping you but i need to excuse myself for now i guess cause i need to do somethung but hey i guess i will see you later if i will."I said.
"Alright. "They said.
"Well have a nice day, bye."
*you run fast and take over them so you can go home now*
*when you got home*
Looks like the other things that i bought is here, well let's open it.
*you open them and put them into the glass case in your room*

"Well im finsih now so i can take another look outside, ohh and by any chance i can meet them again."
*while walking you hear a grunting sound in an alley across a building*
"Now your mine,no one will help all of you because most people dont like walking to these place."they said.
*now I go to the side of the alley and peek to see who are they and I saw a scene I dont want to happen to anyone*

"STOP" I shouted to them.
They all look at me and smirk.

"Well do you want to join in miss.We are having fun because these girls are good girls and they want us to have them send to heaven.So do you want to join the fun?"one of them said.

"Well in one condition i want you to clise your eyes when i do that,so can you?"I said to them.

"Well, sure, so im gonna go forst and you wait then." one of the man said.

"Nope i wanna have the first try in all of them, can i?" I asked.
"Well technically yes so yeah you can." Said again by the same man. Looks like his the leader

"Well can you put them in that corner,ohh and are they tied and in blindfold ?" I said. "Yeah they are tied and in blindfold why do you want them to come there?"the man said again while the four of them are watching me with a smirk.