Lunch

Well i just woke up and then go to the bathroom to clean up and i got out of the shower then go directly to the guest room where they sleep.
*open the door slowly*

Well looks like they sleep well,i should go downstairs and make breakfast then go out to run and then go to my gym.
*goes downstairs*

Well what should i made, lets look what we have here,let see i have pancake, bacon,eggs, and cereals. I should just made pancakes with nutella and one with banana for camila, then and the bacon and eggs for all of us if they want to.
*finished cooking*

Well time to go run. After changing my sleeping clothes to a sweatpants and a t-shirt i got out then started running from my house to the beach which is 1.5km away from my house,after i got to the beach i stopped runnung to have a drink and got to running again to go back to my house.

I got in and closed the door, i looked around and see that no ones downstairs looks like their still sleeping well cant do anything around it might as well go to the gym.

I got to the gym i looked around then debate what should i do furst after a few minutes i decide to go to the punching bag and start punching it. After a few hours, i got in the treadmill and then i started using the dumbell in the treadmill. After 30 times i got out of the treadmill and then got to the case in the left and got my sword for practicing my sword skill in the dummys on the right corner of the room.

After i finish practicing i heard a scream most likely from the girls so i walked out of the room and go to the bedroom where i hear a scream. I got in the room and look to the girls who are comforting lauren, looks like someone have  a bad dream , it looks like she had a trauma by yesterdays event, i will let it go for now cause i know she will forget about it tomorrow.

"Hey girls" i said. They took a notice of me after i said that and look at me with a small smile in theur faces.

"Well girls you should go downstairs and have a breakfast i made something there just get what you would like to eat. I will take care of lauren for all of you dont worry." I said to them with a small smile.

"Umm ok." Said by ally and got up with the rest of the girls behind her. She look at me and said "thanks again Y/n." I look at her with a 'you're welcome' face and then smile.
After they closed the door i look at lauren who are sitting there with her face on her knees and shivering so i came to her and hug her in the back. She look up and then face me with tears coming down her face.

"Lauren" i said. "Dont be sad we are all here for you, dont worry they are not getting back on you while im here with you girls." I smiled after i said that. While she face me then she hug me tighter and place her head on the crook of my neck.

It looks like she will sleep again so i let her be its only 8:00 am.She can just eat later.when i hear her breathing even out i place her back to bed and give her a pillow to replace me.

I got downstairs and then ti the kitchen. The girls are eating breakfast as i think while talking with each other. Loo,s like layrens the only one who doesnt have 0nt gotten over it, but i know by tomorrow she will.

"Hey girls have a good night." I said to them while sitting on the stool beside the counter and facing them.

"Yeah we have but most of all how's lauren we are worried about her." Camila said.  "Well first of all she only screamed because if what happened yesterday she was traumatized as i know of and will most likely get over it by tomorrow." I said to them.

"Okay, thanks for helping us Y/n." Camila said. "Okay enaough thanking its annoying actually." I said to them with a smile.
"Ohh and will you continue eating the food will get cold." I said again.