Chapter 1

This is Avery please appreciate his long hair

"Avery, you will be the surprise guest so I advise you get ready."Jaesung, the producer that hired him, spoke up.

The teen looked over his shoulder at the tall male in the doorway, "Surprise guest for what?"

"The trainees go through monthly assessments and the one for this month is today. YG wants to meet you and then you to meet all the trainees so they know what they're winning."

------------------------

Treasure A is first to enter only to see a young male sitting where YG is supposed to be seated. They give awkward smiles and bows to each other. Especially Avery who has never seen them before.

One of them seemed very nervous, he wasn't interacting with his group as much as Avery would have hoped for. They seemed like a relaxed group though.

Then Treasure B walked in, they seemed younger than A that's for sure.

The two treasure teams greeted each other and didn't even notice the presence of Avery.

"Nice to meet you." Was jokingly said from A to B but it didn't help the nervousness Treasure B was radiating.

When B sat down then they noticed Avery and all of them shot right back up to bow but it only seemed to give the younger group more anxiety knowing that someone they've never seem would be evaluating them.

The two treasure groups were different. Treasure B was just sitting there in silence while A was chatting it up.

One of treasure B's members made eye contact with Avery and the boy tensed in his seat but Avery only passed on a smile that seemed to relax the teen.

"You'll do great today." Avery mouthed to him and the teen smiled shyly.

(It's Jaehyuk, you guys)

Then Treasure B started making small talk with each other about the monthly assessments and how it was one of the kids first assessments but the other said it was his second.

"I hope I'm not dropped."

Now that brought down Avery's attitude,

'This will cause too much anxiety for these poor guys...'

Except for one, he looked pumped up.

Then another group entered and Avery was shocked by how young they were, literally maybe 14 barely 15 but they were young. (Says the 17-year-old) This group that entered was treasure C.

Treasure's A and B put on smiles for these kids and it was reasonable, they were adorable.

The kids in group C all sat on the floor in front of A and suddenly Treasure A was taking good care of them by helping the kids relax.

"I'm just gonna sit here and act like this isn't adorable. " Avery whispered in English, assuming that none of the boys in the room didn't understand but the smallest one in group C perked his head up at him.

Avery didn't know what to do so instead of words, he smiled at the kid awkwardly.

"American?" The kid spoke out to him and everyone's head turned.

"I mean technically yes but I'm also Australian soo." Avery shot finger guns at the kid who brightly smiled.

And everyone else was confused but let it slide anyways, or expect for the ones who are actually in English lessons and sort of have a clue on what happened.

Not YG yet but the producers came inside and everyone was up on their feet to say hello but Avery who did it while sitting.

"Avery, the boss should be coming in soon, I suggest you move." One of the producers guided the seventeen-year-old to the chair next to the main table.

And finally YG or Yang Hyunsuk came inside and everyone was up even Avery who has never met the guy before.

Seeing YG in person made Avery nervous, he looked creepy and ridiculously oily.

He sat down and got himself settled in, "Is everyone here from Treasure A, B, C?"

In which the tense room replied with a bunch of yesses.

"And you Avery." YG took the teens hand in his own with a firm grip."It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." Avery forced out, pretending not to be bothered by the grip. He could already tell the YG is not a friend.

"Yedam, where are you?" YG asked the crowd of three groups when a hand shot up from behind Treasure C." Come out here."

And a fairly attractive boy walked to the middle of the room.

"You've been here for the longest."

"Right." Yedam didn't look nervous at all.

"As you know, YG will lunch a new group next year. Any guess on how many members?"

Then Yedam, with the interruptions of YG, went on about odd numbered groups that have already debuted.

"For the new group," YG started out, looking at his papers, "I'm thinking five members."

From that everyone had a look of mixed emotions. There were at least 22 people trying to debut in this room alone and he only wanted five members.

"BUT we might change our mind, so it's not definite." That didn't help but it was better,"...I hope you give your everything and gain a lot from this experience."

'This is gonna start too much.'

"Today, start with your dance group."

Treasure A went first and there was passion in their dance but it seemed too easy for them with what Avery could see.

With this YG looked annoyed," Despite years of practicing, is this all you could do?" and Treasure A's faces dropped to the floor.

Treasure B went next and it was a great dance! YG didn't agree, "That's a 3 out of 10."

Avery's foot tapped on the floor nervously. next was treasure C, the youngest of all teams and he was nervous for their reaction to what YG could ever say to them.

And Avery had every right to be nervous when YG said, " That wasn't any good."

This son of a bitch had the nerve.

"All three groups are a complete mess. Who cares if you're good in practice, you blew the real stage. We have 22 trainees here, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"I don't think that I'm going to pick five out of 22 guys here." Then everyone was shocked, that was impossible because he has to.

"I've kept them hidden for a long time."

'Excuse me?' Avery turned his body to face YG who gave a sickening smile to him.

"From YG's branch in Japan, seven guys who have received training will be competing with teams A, B, and C. That's a total of 29 trainees."

'This guy must be cra-'

"Treasure J, please come in." With the wide smile on his face as 7 new members entered the room.

All of a sudden everyone was nervous when the new competition seemed so confident.

Comments are appreciated

Why hello hello this is support and I hope you guys are liking it so far