Chapter 5

*BECK'S POV*

"Yes, I do understand what you're saying but I just need you to- ... No, that's not it! ... Just please please meet me at Nozu in 20 minutes? ... Thank you, I'll see you there." And with that the conversation was over. Meeting at 10:35. It was 10:15 so I had to get ready quickly if I wanted to get there on time.

******

I ran through the doors just on time to see her sitting round by the toilets in the little alcove, it was easily hidden from the rest of the restaurant. I made my way over and smiled, but she just stared back at me so I sat down. "Can I get you anything to eat?" She rolled her eyes at me. "I'm a vegetarian remember?" I gave an awkward laugh. "Oh yeah... Sushi and vegetarians don't go together... Drink?"

Anna finally lost her patience. "This isn't a social call. Get to the point."

"I only wanted to explain why I did what I did."

"You mean why you slept with Hayley? Someone Jade despises?" I sucked in a breath. "Harsh, but true. If I'm perfectly honest, I was jealous. I always tried to make Jade a better person, but I could never do it, even after two and a half years. She's known this guy for a week and she's completely transformed."

"Okay, I kind of understand that, but was it really necessary to sleep with the girl?" She sounded like a mom that knew she was right.

"I know, I know, I went about it the wrong way. Will you please help me make it right again?" Anna narrowed her eyes at me. "What would that include?"

"Just finding out how I can redeem myself. I want to get back in their good books." Anna looked like she was thinking it over. I waited for what felt like forever and I felt like screaming at her to just spit it out when she spoke. "Fine. I'm in."

*ROBBIE'S POV*

"This is some amazing sushi, I don't know why we don't come here more often." André and I had decided to come out alone. I think it's the first time actually. "Well I need to go pee, so enjoy your sushi." I stood up and headed towards the bathroom. I went round the corner to where the bathrooms are and I saw Beck sat a the table right outside. With Anna!

They were laughing at something Beck said. I wanted to tell André what I saw, but I still really needed the toilet. I walked quickly past them and hid my face.

I went back to André and told him what I saw. "I think they might be on a date." André rolled his eyes. "Yeah, forgetting the fact that Anna is Jade's friend, and she has a boyfriend."

"Yeah I know, but has anyone actually met him? Or even seen him?" I put my fist under my chin and pursed my lips. André frowned. "You know Rob, you have a point..." I smirked and went back to my sushi.

*TORI'S POV*

"Come on Anna, how long does it take to get your purse?" I was getting impatient. It had been nearly half an hour and we were waiting for her so we could go shopping. I don't know how far away she lives, but she said she wouldn't be more than 20 minutes.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and beeped like it normally did when I got a text. It was from André. Cat and Jade automatically read it over my shoulder like they normally do. I realized too late that it was not something I should have let Jade read.

'Okay Tori, you can choose whether to tell Jade or not and deal with it on your own, but I thought you should know that Rob and I have just seen Anna out with Beck at Nozu.'

Cat and I both turned to look at Jade. I saw anger fill her face and it was like déjà vu. She stood up and stormed out of the house. I looked at Cat who had fear in her eyes. If Cat's scared of what Jade's going to do, it's bad. I jumped up and ran after her, and Cat followed me.

———————————————————————-

THE SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN PEOPLE. I REPEAT, THE SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN.