Chapter 1

"Hello there." He looked into my eyes and picked up my books from the floor.

"Hi" I respond suddenly as he passes them back to me.

"Miss Stone sit down!" Mrs Dale looked at me furious.

"Sorry Mi-"

"Sit down or you are out." Laughter starts to erupt from some other students. I quickly sat down in my seat at the back of the class.

"Sir, who are you?"

"I'm Daniel."

"Daniel..." Daniel looked around. "Say your last name kid!"

"Oh oh sorry sorry it's Seavey."

"Daniel Seavey sit next to umm." She takes her pencil and starts to fiddle with it while looking at the seating plan on her computer. "Sit next to Summer right there." I got so annoyed because I have the most annoying boy next to me why couldn't I have Daniel next to me, after all we did just share a moment!

"Page 24-25 on your textbook!" 

"Hey George." Oscar turns to me (the annoying one next to me) 

"What do you want Oscar?" I say rolling my eyes.

"You're so fat I took a picture of you last Christmas and its still printing!" He turns to his friends as they laugh hysterically. Was there seriously any need for that? Then I found Daniel was looking at me while they continue to laugh but averts his view as soon as I noticed.

"Haha so funny Oscar." I sarcastically remark.

"Georgia stop talking this instant!" Mrs Dale insisted.

"What! Oscar was literally laughing!"

"Georgia I am literally sending you out." Mrs Dale said in a mocking voice trying to act like a typical teenager.

"Sorry."

"Get out then." Oh I didn't realise she meant it. I start to walk out and see Oscar and his friends chuckling. I open the door and stand outside my class.