Chapter 3

Class was finally over. That was one of the worst classes I've ever had. I grab my bag and just dash out. 

At lunch, in the cafeteria, I start to notice Oscar and his group making friends and hanging out with Daniel. I turn to my girls, Cierra and Sophie. Cierra had short brown hair with hazel eyes and Sophie had bright blonde hair with Green eyes. They were both so beautiful sometimes I would get jealous. I had light brown hair and green eyes.

 "Guys is that weird them being friends?"

"Who?" Sophia asks as they both look at me.

"Daniel and Oscar."

"Oh the new kid? Um no like he's trying to be cool init." Cierra chimes in.

"I agree. Yeah G thats normal to me."

"Okay..." I start to stare at them, then Daniel looks over to me with a sad but sweet look. 

Moments later the group starts to walk over to me.

"Go on then wimp." Oscar says shoving Daniel into me. I thought something magical was going to happen. His eyes glared at mine. My friends were paying full attention, exited. He still stood there staring at me and he finally said something.

"Hey Georgia."

"Hey?" I try to hold back a smile.

"I can tell you like me."

"Um? What?" I say trying not to give anything away. He was not smiling and he continued to look sad then said.

"But I'm not going to date you because you're fat."        What?

"Excuse me?" Oscar and the gang laughed their heads of and patted him on the back saying stuff like 'you had her' 'you told her' 'good job mate'

I couldn't believe what just happened. I am so naive. I thought he was interested in me. I was interested in him. He just stated the fact I am fat and that's it. Crushed is an understatement.

"I have to go" I say to my friends as they looked at me with doll eyes.

"Hey George, don't go they are just d***s" Sophie said grabbing my arm. I took it back and left the cafeteria. I did not cry. I didn't want anyone to know I'm actually hurting. Ever since I met Dani a week or so ago I felt something then we had a couple flirting insedents in some classrooms I can't believe I was so stupid. To think someone as attractive as him would have fell for me. Well I thought he was sweet but I guess not. I ran to the bathroom and just sat in the stool for a while. Not too long as I had class soon, Math.

Math came around, Cierra or Sophie were not in my maths class, which was annoying but oh well. I walked in. Contempt, I wasn't hurt it's fine. I'm just being stupid, I don't care. Inside it was killing me. I don't know why, I hadn't known him for that long at all. I sat next to a girl called Tiegan in my maths, she was nice I suppose. 

Oh god. Why does Daniel had to be in every class I have, as he walks in I remember he's in my math. My table was one from the back on the right side of the class. Summer shot her hand up. 

"Miss, can Daniel sit next to me?"

"Um Summer you have Thomas next to you." They were sat at the front table on the right.

"But Miss we are friends and he's new."

"He's not that new he already has a seat."

"Miss."

"Fine Thomas swap with Daniel please." Summer looked delighted as Daniel started to walk over. They were only two tables in front so I could see them talking, with big grins on their faces, well mainly Summer's face. Class went on as normal. Although I kept noticing something. Summer kept touching Daniel. No not totally inappropriate. Just like rubbing his arm and leg and he would stop her continuously and get annoyed.I kept wondering what was going on but I mostly tried to stop looking at him. He became way more ugly to me after what happened.