Chapter 2

Minutes went past before Mrs Dale came out. 'Georgia, do you know why you've been sent out then?"

"No."

"Stop the chatter."

"But Oscar's so annoying."

"I'm sorry but it's a classroom just do your work." She said while opening the door.

"Omg Shreck is back!" Oscar hollered making most people laugh.

"Oscar please." Mrs Dale rolled her eyes. I just went and sat down. Right next to him. 

"Georgia."

"Shut the fork up Oscar." I bluntly said. (I have code words for swear words btw lol)

"ohh someones AnGrY" He turned to his friends and chuckled. Then he took my pen - my only pen - and lobbed it across the class.

"oh for fork sake." I just huff and go get it. Then I see it was by Daniels foot. I go to get it then see Summer had her hand on his thigh. A bit too close for comfort in my opinion. She looks at me and smirks. Why the hell would she do that? Im not going to be jealous or anything. 

"Hey Georgia." Daniel says smiling at me. Summer's face starts to shrivel up in anger. What did I do now?!

"Hi Daniel, I was just getting my pen."

"Why was it here?"

"Oscar." I roll my eyes.

"Oh okay." He nods. Then Summer raises her hand and shouts that I am out of my seat.

"Georgia get back to your seat right this instant!" Mrs Dale insists, I start to walk away as Summer flairs that smirk at me.