Looking for Fun

While waiting for the result of december 2013 board exam.

Sam is kinda bit bored and nervous so she divert herself on some stuff like watching movie, playing her favorite role playing game "Sims 3", etc. Since she is in there province she can't do whatever she wants

because her family sees her as netizen, no social life; night life, don't go outside, and a shy-type person.

But the fact is she is really gadget lover, lots of friends, party animal, alcoholic, outgoing, and a loud person.

While looking for some fun her friend chatted her "hey! how are you? I miss you already. How's the exam?" Rose said. Well Rose is my friend since 1st year college. She is pretty, small, has a long eyelashes with brown eyes and has a rigid look. We're the same dorm, school and course. Also, we have the same thinking, likes, and some of personality.

Sam reply "I miss you too! I don't know but I think I will pass the board exam just think positive."

"Hey sam! Register here www.okcupid.com there are lots of cute guys there" she said.

Damn! Okay, since i'm bored, I will rose!

Registered. What we have here! It's a online dating! OMYYY! This is what single life do. She laughed.

After searching and chatting with some random guys I just don't understand why am I looking for these impossible love. They are far from me and some of them just want lust. Sam thoughts.

Talking to some different guy I'd learned that not all men are the same. Some of them wants to have sex some don't. They are just bored and wants something to talk about like perspectives.

Sam chatted random guys she even make some good friends from the other country. Sam met Mark he is from countryside. Mark has a curly hair, long legged, thin, a typical guy. He loves the outdoor. We chatted and always looking forward for something new. We even exchanging some stories.

Meanwhile, Sam checked her inbox someone sent her a message "Hi, I'm Jesse from US"

"Hi Jesse nice meeting you! I'm Sam from Philippines" I replied.

We chatted for almost everyday until one day I fell in love with him and we become lovers but not official.

But ...

Sam think this isn't right because Jesse only want is lust. Jesse told Sam that he wants her but as days goes by he only wants lust wants to see sam's face and jackoff.

"I don't think this will work for both of us I only want is a boyfriend material not just for hornyness but also I want to talk about something else like life, what's happening around you, etc and not the "satisfaction of thy self" she says.

"I love you, you want to talk about that stuff I give it you. Please just see me for awhile." Jesse replied.

Sam is that foolish she still forgive and continue to show and chat with him.

One day Jesse started not communicating Sam. "Hey babe you there!" Sam message him. but nevertheless there's still no reply.

She keeps checking him on online dating site, skype, etc.