1

Bakugo never really liked anyone until he met Kirishima. They started hanging out and became they really close friends.
"Kiri can you get Bakugo to join us for this yaoi cafe" said Denki. "Why don't you ask him yourself" said Kirishima. "He is not going to go if we ask him" said Mina. "Besides he is not going to go if we ask him".
Kirishima- Hey Bakugo u want to go with me to this restaurant
Bakugo- k
*Time Skip*
They arrived at the yaoi cafe, Bakugo was getting really suspicious. They go inside to find two guys dresses up as them kissing. "WTF KIRISHIMA and why are Mina, Denki, and Sero here" said Bakugo loudly. Bakugo then walks over to the cosplayers. He slowly creeps over the Bakugo cosplay and whispers "You want to die today," while getting ready to blow to kid up. "Bakugo stop your going to scare him away" said Kirishima calmly. "I'm leaving" said Bakugo storming out the door.
Kirishima grabs his had and begs him to stay and, Bakugo physically couldn't say no to him. Denki starts recording the whole thing. Bakugo trys to open the door but it pulling on the door but its locked. "We would to order a dose of kirabaku please" said Sero smirking. The cosplayers then go back in to one of those closets behind the counter.
The Bakugo cosplayer then comes out with this cat maid suit.
Bakugo, embarrassed blushes Kirishima thought he was cute though. Kirishima starts look at Bakugo because he thought he was adorable and Bakugo trys to shrug it off with a sassy remark. Kirishima then reached in to Bakugo's ear to whisper something "You know your cute when your mad." Bakugo blushed even harder, Kirishima chuckled. Bakugo never thought someone would ever find him cute.