chapter 33, the happy end

rach pov.

we are now 5 years futher.

finn and i are happy and we are married a year after he proposed on the beach.

we had a great wedding with only close friends and family. and without paparazzies.

my career is going up hill. i have played many roles on broadway. and i did a role in a movie. finn was now derecting as a film producer and he really loved that job.

because of all the busy things we had with our jobs, we didn't have that much quality time together. but if we were both free we always shared that time together. and with all of that, we tried to get pregnant. but i had already 4 miscarriages. it was a hard time knowing i will maybe not be a mom and finn a dad.

this morning we were having our first day of our vacation together.

i woke up with finn next to me. i felt really sick so run towards the toilet and threw up.

finn came running in. "our you okay sweety?" while he helped getting me up. i nodded and washed my mouth. "i don't know why". " but i think i am pregnant. my period had been started 2 days ago. finn smiled at me. "do you think?". "do you have any tests left?" i nodded and grabbed it out of the cabinet. finn walked back in our bedroom while i took the test. i asked finn back in. and we waited for the test. i turned away from the test. scared to look. "omg rach, you are pregnant!" he said happy and picked me up and hugged. i smiled at him and kissed his soft lips. "i hope this time it will be our luck" i said insecure. " i hope so to rach" he said and put me down.

»»»»»» 8 months later ««««««

finn pov,

we were at san and dani their house having dinner and klaine was there also.

we talked and we laughed about the past we had together. santana is now a fashion stylist. dani is a business woman. klaine is still working in at fashion catwalk.

okay, back to our dinner. rach was very quiet the whole time. " are you okay sweety?" i asked worried putting my arm around her. "i don't know, my whole tummy feels hard the whole time" she said with pain in her face. i rubbed her belly gently and it felt really hard. " maybe you need to lay down on the couch" i said and she nodded. while she walked towards the couch she yelled my name. and i run towards her together with klain, san and dani. rachel stood there holding her stomach and cried. " i think i am in labor" she said with pain.

we all rushed her to the hospital. 3 hours later our babygirl Michele was born. she was a healty baby. i hold her and showed her to san, dani and klaine, while the nurses helped rachel to get clean.

" awww, she is so cute finn" san said while she touched michele her fingers. dani and klaine were also talking with michele. it was adorable to watch. i smiled. "thank you guys" ." she will have great uncles and aunts. and they all smiled. " i am going back to rach" i said and they nodded. i went back with michele and rachel was smiling. i gave rach a kiss and gave michele to her. rach smiled, " i love you finn". " finally we have our child". " i love you too rach". i said and kissed her cheek. we are finally a family. and i couldn't wait to show michele to the world. she is perfect, my wife is perfect and my life is perfect!!! because i have everything i ever wanted. i laid down on the hospital bed next to rach and looked at our beautifull girl. and kissed rach again. " you are gonna be a great mom" i said. " and you are gonna be a great dad" she said smiling back at me.

------ the end-----