CHAPTER 2 (THE PARTY )

MAKIYA  POV

SO WE ARE ALL OUT SIDE WAITING FOR THE UBER TO ARRIVE AT OUR HOTEL WHILE WERE WAITING WE ALL GONE ON THE INSTAGRAM EXPLORE PAGE WE FOUND THAT LOTS OF OTHER CELBS WHERE GONNA BE AT THE PARTY TONITE WE GOT EVAN MORE HYPED AND EXCITED .

                 * THE UBER ARIVED *

Everyone got inside the Uber we didnt need
2 because the Uber driver drove a big black truck with tinted windows. While we where in the Uber we went live on my Instagram like always 😁. Some fans where saying that some girl named jayla or something like that would be there and we were like who was that. And nobody said anything else about her so that was kinda weird so I stayed on live for about 5 more minutes to see if anything else was said about her but nothing came about...

Manii  POV
After kiya live video I decided to tell kiya who Jayla was because I had  a feeling she was still thinking about it. "I know who jayla is and the only reason I didn't say anything on live is because  I wanna say that if she see us and says something she prolly gonna wanna fight us " I say in a calm and understanding voice. "We also knew". Camya and Asia said in a sorry voice. "Why she wanna fight y'all and why y'all just now telling me this I'm not mad or anything just kinda up set ." Kiya said in a surprised voice.

There was a good 30 seconds of silence before I started the story. " a long time ago camya had an argument with jayla friend Niyah and so camya and Asia jumped niyah at the gas station one day when they seen her they kept saying it was on sight and the sisters say when one fight we both fight so niyah was bleeding and had black eyes and everything and me and niyah were never cool so therefore  she feels she has beef with me too." I said in a sorry voice then kiya look at me with a confused mad mean-mugging look. I was so scared because for the rest of the ride kiya was so quiet normally she won't stop smiling and laughing.

CAMYA  POV
After mani told kiya  the story and everything that happend kiya got Verry quiet and looked as if she wanted to go off. We've known her for years now so we know when she wanna pop off and that was the vibe I was getting from her. I took my mind off of it and I texted a group chat we had with the 4 of us it .

    Camya
I'm scared                   
Imani
                                              Me too
Asia
I'm not really thinking
About it cause if anything
go down at this party
I'm gone pop off on them 🅿️
                                                      Makiya
                                                Y'all ain't gotta be scared of me I'm not gone hurt y'all imma hurt the people that's messing with y'all we  ride together and fight for all no matter what f4fl

                         ( fantastic 4 for life )

* everyone puts their phone down and smirk*

     *they arrived at the party *

Asia POV
As soon as we walk in I see  niyah land her friend aren't around I wanted to get in one last round with her but I didn't wanna "snake" her so I let her be and I'm gonna let her come to us she has 3 other girls with her and 4 guys and all we have is 4 girls so while we are in the car we made a plan to split up but stay close to each other and pay-attention to every thing kiya went to the private restrooms to call shawn and ask for a huge favor....😏

(  )

Shawn POV
It was about 9:00 pm and I got a call from kiya I stared at the phone for about 3 seconds before I answered it "hello" I say in a sleepy voice knowing I was not sleepy " hey bro~ski I need you to do me a big favor" kiya says " okay I'm down what is it" I say in a kinda happy voice now 🤣 " I need you to meet us at this party come in on the side and bring the package with the gang niyah is here with x don't let them see you call me when your out side". She says in a whispering voice . I said okay and that we will be there verry shorty since we lived close to them.

Manii POV
I see kiya walk out the restroom with a look on her face like she had a plan so I gave her " the look" she signals me to come over by her. Then she whispers in my ear saying " I called the guys and there bringing the package I added the to the group chat so they will text us and let us know when they are out side. Where gonna go out and grab what we need and do what we gotta do go tell the sisters and hurry you know they live close". So I find the other girls and tell them but as soon as I'm done telling them the plan I see Shawn and Josph walk in while Mannie and Casey stood outside lookin mean.

🤣~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤣

Josph POV
I didn't wanna be here but I was there helping some old friends with their friends but as long as we keep it simple and handle it after the party like on the way home or something but that did not go as planed...

Mannie POV
I HONESTLY DID NOT WANNA BE DOING THIS I KNOW WHAT WAS ABOUT TO POP OFF BECAUSE IVE KNOWN KIYA AND MANII FOR SOM TIME NOW AND THEY DONT PLAY ABOUT THIER FRIENDS...

POW
POW
POW
POW
POW

THATS ALL I HERD WAS SHOOTING AND SCREAMING WHILE I TRIED TO DUCK BEST I COULD EVERYONE TRIED TO RUN OUT AND HIDE BUT MY GUYS AND OTHER FRIENDS WHERE THERE TO SO I WENT IN WHILE ALL THE SHOOTING WAS GOING ON NOT CARING ABOUT IF I GOT HIT I HAD TO MAKE SURE MY Friends WHERE OK...

TO BE CONTINUED.................................................

( sorry I If there's like to manny names but the next chapter is easier to understand)