JUST TO ESCAPE

Camya pov

THEY THROUGH ME N A BLACK TRUCK AND ALL I REMEMBER IS SEEING KIYA AND IMANI AND ASIA BEING PUT IN THE TURCK ALSO. I guess we fell asleep but while I was sleep I felt the truck come to a stop and we where in a forest somewhere I didn't Evan know where I cheeked to get my phone and it was gone I asked the girls did they have thier phones they said no. The guys got out the truck and started walking around . We sat in the truck till they where a little bit further then I hooped in the drivers seat and I seen our phone so I swiftly handed everyone thier phone . While putting mines in my pocket. As I started the car back up. It made a lot of noise and the guys herd it.

I managed to drive off before the guys could get to the car it was still dark so I couldn't very much see but I just sped through the trail that was there and hoped that we would see a street of high-way anytime soon. When we felt like we where down the road enough we used our phone to start a gps back to the hotel.

Asia pov
I was very terrified I don't know what to do or what was happening but when I seen camya jump in the front seat and drive off like that I was shocked. Now it was like 10:00 when we tracked our gps we weren't so far from the hotel we where just a 1/2 mile away and so it only took 7 mins to get there but we parked there truck near a gas-station so we wouldn't leave much evidence we left there keys on there drivers seat with the doors unlocked we walked about 2 blocks before reaching the hotel.

When we arrived we talked to the lady in the lobbie she looked very young almost like she was our age. She said her name was shaunna and that she wasn't supposed to be there this late but her boss asked her to work a dubble so she would be there till 1:00 pm the next day. We told her what happend and they put the hotel on lock down for the night.  We was okay with it considering that we where leaving the next day. We went to our room to chill Nd talk about the plan for tomorrow we where very thankful that we got out of where ever we where....

*kiya phone rang*

* it was an unknown number*........

TO BE Continue.....
( sorry it's supper short but I'm working on another book that's way better I'm still planing it out but I'll tell y'all the name of it later...)