38| Seamus • Finnigan - Requested

Imagine Seamus asking you out to the Yule Ball whilst demonstrating perfectly what being a nervous wreck looks like.

"So - um, you heard about that Christmas ball coming up, y/n?"

"Actually it's the Yule Ball, and yes, I have heard about it," you said, amused.

"Oh, yeah, right - Yule Ball," Seamus said, "you wouldn't pay me to remember names," he joked.

You chuckled at his forgetfulness; perhaps Neville had rubbed off on him.

"You going with anyone?" He asked, looking at you hopefully.

"Oh, um, no - well, not yet, anyways," you answered, looking down at your shoes regretfully.

"Well - what I was w-wondering was, u-um," he began, holding his hand out to stop you from walking; the two of you had been taking a stroll, and were currently in the middle of the Great Hall.

"You were wondering?" You prompted.

"I-I was wondering if - if you d-didn't have a date," he continued, looking as if it hurt his throat to utter those words, "maybe - maybe we could go t-together?"

You gasped, a smile spreading across your face. Seamus' face was as red as the Weasleys' hair.

"Of course, I mean, I'd love to go with you!" You answered, smiling brightly at him.

"Oh great, really, um, lets - lets keep walking then," he said, "yeah, yeah, keep walking, keep walking..."

requested by @loonyluna1234 .