Archie or Jughead?

Jughead's POV

I wake up to an alarm it says 7:00 am I AM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! I get up brush my hair put on my hat and my white shirt my jeans and my serpent jacket. Then I go to school.
At school

I'm actually early I must have read the clock wrong because it was 6:30am so I go to the blue and gold room and nobody is there except for Betty...

Betty's POV

I'm just sitting in the blue and gold room by myself then Jughead walks in I look at him confused he looks confused too. He comes sits next to me. "What are you doing here so early?" He asks. " I could ask you the same thing. But I'm nice so I'll tell you. It's because of Archie I told him about my feelings" I was cut off by him kissing me. His soft lips on mine it was amazing. But all time needs to be cut off according to timing because after a few seconds Archie walks in and sees us and we immediately stop and he looks triggered. "Well I thought I was early..." he said as Jughead put his arm around me. "Well I thought I was late!" Jughead said. "Well it looks like I am to late...for Betty." He whispered under his breath but loud enough for us to here. It made my heart drop but I love both of them. I don't know who to choose.

Lunch time
I go to our normal table but nobody is there so I just sit down and eat, I wonder where everyone is! I think. Right before I leave Veronica comes and she looks like she just got back from a night in the city if you know what I mean. If you don't that's ok. "What happened?" I ask she's a little confused and then I know exactly what's wrong she is high of Fizzle Rocks. "Ok V you just need to rest I'll bring you home." So I brought her home and André sent us up where I laid her on her bed and left.

After school.

I go home after I bring V home at least I try to go home but before I can I'm stopped by Archie. "Yes?" I ask but before I say it he kisses me but this time his lips are rough not soft at all but I pull away and look at him. "Arch you turned me down and now your coming to me? I'm so confused!" I say as I try to walk away. But I'm stopped again. "Betty I love you I just didn't know how to tell you." "Well now is your chance. I'll give you 5 seconds 1 2 3 4 5 bye." And I walk away as much as it hurts me to go I can't stay I just can't.

Later

I get a text from Jughead

J:Hey betts wyd?!
B:Nm
J:Meet me at pops in ten?
B:Ok!
I get to pops and see Jughead ,Archie,and Veronica. "What's going on?" I ask Jug. "That's what I said!" Said Veronica. "I just can't stand to see our group like this!" Said Jughead. "Awwhhhh that's why I love Jughead!" I accidentally said out loud. Archie got up and left while Jug was as red as a tomato! "Ops! I didn't mean to say that out loud!" I said. I left and went home. After I got home I got a text from Archie and I looked at my window to see Archie standing there smiling at me! I got up and ran to his house I couldn't resist! I just loved his smile! When I got there he already had the door open waiting for me I ran into his arms and he kissed me! We went up stairs and I fell asleep.

The next morning
I wake up in Archie's arms and I realize that we are late for school but I don't want to wake him up so I go back to sleep I wake up a few hours later to see him literally freaking out because we missed school. "Relax Arch I thought you liked trouble!" I said jokingly. He gave me a serious look then chuckled. And then I realize what had happened last night. And I see the time. And freak out! "Arch my moms going to literally kill me! I didn't text or tell her that I was going to spend the night with anyone!" "Relax betts I thought you liked trouble." He said jokingly. "This is serious!" I yell. I get up put my cloths on and run to the door but he catches me. "Where you going?" He asked. "Home I'll tell her that I went to Veronica's and fell asleep before I could text her!" "Wow Betty Cooper has gotten good at lying! Scary!" I laugh before running out.

I get home and surprisingly moms not here! I run up stairs and text Jughead I need to figure out who I want!

B:Hey come over?
J:Uhh ok why?
B:You'll see!

Jughead gets here and we have funny conversation.
We wake up to the Front door opening "B I'm here for our girls day!" V yells. "Jug to the closet!!" But it's to late Veronica is already in the room. "B you have something you want to tell me?" "No... ok I'll text you later?!" I said. "Ok!" She said. "But Betts why weren't you at school today?" Asked Jughead. Crap how am I going to explain it to him?