Chapter 11:

I wake up and walk to the bathroom. Luckily, Jayden grip wasn't that tight on me so I just slipped out of his grip, after about five minutes of me struggling. The bathroom door slams open and a really mad Jayden walks in.

"Why did you leave the bedroom? Why did you leave me alone in the bed? I thought you were gone!" He says softly, trying to calm himself down. I'm just glad that I'm not on the toilet, I was just looking in the mirror, thinking.

"I...umm...I was just going to the bathroom." He nods his head and walks out. I swear he's bipolar. I quickly go to the bathroom then look in the mirror to brush my crazy bed head. When I'm finished, I open the door and Jayden, who I guess was leaning against the door, looses his balance and almost falls. He grabs my arm to help regain his balance but fails and falls down, bringing me down with him. Luckily, I fall on top of him, I don't want to be crushed by him.

"Woah there. Calm down. It's way too early for that." He laughs and I roll my eyes and try to get up but Jayden rolls over, flipping us, so he's on top. "I actually think I like being on top."

"Ok, no. That's disgusting! We are never doing that." Especially since you kidnapped me.

"Don't worry, we will eventually." Never! Never in two thousand million years.

"Ya, ok. Sure." I say, sarcastically.

"You said sure."

"I was being sarcastic." He laughs, stands up, and helps me up.

"Do you want to go out somewhere for breakfast?" I nod.

"Sure." It gives me a chance to escape.

"Ok. Go get ready, wear something sexy." I nod then walk into the closet. I pick out something cute but easy to run in. I quickly get changed and walk downstairs to see Jayden on his phone, playing with the car keys. As soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs, Jayden's head shoots up. He smiles as soon as he sees me.

"You look so beautiful." I blush.

"Thank you." He nods and walks up to me, grabs my hand, and we walk outside. We both get in his car, which is freaking nice. Everything he owns is nice, he's freaking rich. I couldn't keep anything he owned looking brand new like he does. It would be destroyed within seconds. With him around and me living in this mansion, that is probably priceless, I don't touch anything unless I have to. I'm afraid in going to break it just by touching it, even breathing on it.

I snap out of my thoughts when a hand lands on my thigh. I look up at Jayden and he smiles, "Baby girl, we're here. We've been here for a few minutes now," I blush.

"Have you been staring at me the whole time?" He nods.

"Ya, when we got here, I turned off the car and looked at you. I noticed you were in deep thought, so I took the chance and stared at your beautiful face." I blush harder. I shouldn't be blushing, he is my kidnapper.

"Ya, but he's so sweet and nice. Maybe he truly loves us," my subconscious says.

No, he doesn't. That's a stupid reason to kidnap someone.

"Ok whatever." I hate my subconscious sometimes.

"Thank you." He smiles.

"You're welcome, baby girl." I blush even harder. He chuckles then gets out of the car. Why do I keep blushing? This is not ok. I need to stop it.

"Baby girl. What are you thinking about?" Jayden says, chuckling. I didn't realize he had opened my door.

"Nothing." I don't want to tell him what I'm thinking.

"Don't lie to me. I'll punish you."

"I already told you." I'm not even scared. He won't punish me.

"I don't like liars so that means tell me what you were thinking about before I make you."

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Fine. You're getting a punishment when we get home." No, I'm not going to be here so he can't punish me.

"Ok."

We had breakfast and I asked if I could go to the bathroom. Jayden actually let me go. Sucker. He even said he'll be in the car waiting for me. I go into the bathroom and walk into a stall that has a window above it. I climb on the toilet and open the window. I climb through the window, which was a tight squeeze but I still managed to do it. I drop to the ground and start to run far away from Jayden, making sure that he can't see me. I look back and no one is following me. That's a good thing.

After running for about a minute, I hear a car. It kind of sounds like Jayden's car. I have to stop running, I am completely out of breath. I stop running and I don't hear or see a car. Maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me. I finally regain my breath, after looking around trying to see my way, I continue running and soon, I hear footsteps behind me. Is it Jayden? I don't want to look back, Jayden might be there behind me and it'll slow me down. I feel someone grab me from behind.

"Got you!" Someone says from behind me.