Chapter 15:

I wake up to the somewhat familiar sound of beeping, and groaning. I open my eyes and just like I thought, I'm in the hospital-like room. I wonder why I'm in here this time. I try to think of a reason but I can't think of any. I hear voices coming from outside of the room and I try to get out of the bed but stop once I look at my arms and see the same tubes and wires running through me as last time. I don't feel as stiff as last time, so hopefully I wasn't out as long as before. I lay back in the bed just as the door opens.

"Baby! Are you ok?" I nod wanting to get out of this room. Jayden smiles. "I'm glad you're ok. I'm sorry that happened to you. Your body just reacts differently to chloroform and it makes you pass out for longer than its supposed to."

I nod before asking, "Can we go home?" Jayden looks over at Andrew and Andrew nods unhooking the tubes and wires. I stand up, ignoring the light-headedness and pounding headache as I hug Andrew. I see Jayden stiffen out of the corner of my eyes. "Thank you. You've done a lot for me." Andrew smiles. I pull away and walk over to Jayden, him wrapping his arm around my waist as he finally relaxes.

"Thank you Andrew." Jayden says as we turn and walk out of the room. Jayden stops and looks at me. He leans down kissing my ear before saying, "I don't want you touching another man, even if it's my cousin. Understand?" I nod. Maybe that's why he stiffened up when I hugged Andrew. "Use your words. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jay. I understand." He looks at me, surprised. "What?"

"Jay?" I nod, embarrassed. "Is that my nickname?"

"Uhh, ya. I'm sorry. I won't call you that again. I just thought since you have nicknames for me-" I get cut off by Jayden's laugh. I look up at him and see him laughing and shaking his head at me.

"Of course I like it. It's cute." I smile and blush. "It's nice that you're finally warming up to me and starting to trust and maybe like me." I nod, not knowing what to say.

"Uhh do you want me to call you that more?" I ask after a short moment of silence. He smiles and nods. Well, I guess I'm calling him Jay now. Jayden looks at me and smiles slowly leaning in. He gives me a short kiss and then he picks me up and walks outside. When we get outside, I get Jayden to put me down. My feet touch the ground and Jayden's arms are still around me making sure I don't fall. "I'm fine." I say and he nods walking to his car, opening the passenger door. I get in quietly thanking him and he quickly gets in and starts the car, speeding down the road.

"I've never had anyone react to the chloroform like that before." Jayden mumbles quietly to himself. He says it so quiet, I can barely hear it. "It's weird. I'll just need to make sure this doesn't happen again." He looks over at me and we just stare at each other for a second before he looks forward again, focusing on the road. I look away and lay my head against the door, closing my eyes, slowing falling asleep.

I wake up to someone yelling, and I get scared. The yelling soon stops and then I hear someone walking towards the room. I get more frightened. The door slowly opens and right when I'm about to burst into tears, I see Jayden and I immediately calm down. He runs up to me seeing my tear-filled eyes. "Baby. What's wrong?" He slowly says, rubbing his hand up and down my back, calming me down.

"I heard you yelling." I sputter out then sniffle before continuing, "and I got scared." I wipe my eyes and look at him. His eyes show nothing but guilt and worry.

"Aww baby girl. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He hugs me. "I was just trying to do something for you." I give him a confused look. He picks me up and takes me down stairs. When we get into the living room, he sets me down and I squeal as I see bags of clothes and shoes.

"Thank you so much, Jay." He smiles as he sees how happy I am right now. I'm acting like a five year old, when they see all of the presents Santa gave them on Christmas morning.

"You're welcome, baby. I thought you would like to have some new clothes because you've been wearing the same like five outfits and I don't think you want to be wearing my shirts anymore." I nod, thinking back to when I would wake up every morning to see a shirt, pair of underwear, bra, or pants gone. So that's where they went, I thought I just lost them. How did I not realize this before? "Do you want to try on some of the clothes?" I nod and he laughs before grabbing the bags taking them upstairs, me following behind him.

We get up to the room and Jayden starts pulling out outfit after outfit. I don't even know where to start. I just grab a simple black dress and some cute black high heels. I walk into the closet, quickly undressing and changing into the dress. When I finish I walk out showing Jayden the outfit. It looks amazing and it shows every curve. "Baby, that is hot. I love it. But you know you don't have to change in the closet unless you feel uncomfortable changing in front of me." I just shrug grabbing the next outfit, which looks very comfortable it's a baggy gray shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants. I decide to change in front of Jayden. I unzip the dress and slowly slide it down, grabbing the sweatpants and slowly putting them on, tugging them a little when I finish, making my butt jiggle. He bites his lip as I grab the shirt lifting up my arms and putting it on. Jayden is biting his lip focusing on my body. He seems to be enjoying it. I bite my lip, teasing him. He closes his eyes as if he's telling himself to calm down and he stands up walking towards me.

I hold my hand up, stopping him. "Maybe later, I have a lot of clothes to try on." He groans making me smile. Sucks for him, I think as I look down noticing the little problem he has.